Font Installation Instructions
Font installation for Windows using the Control Panel is summarized below:
Note that certain applications may not see the new fonts immediately. You may have to quit and restart the application for the fonts to become available.
- Right-click on the hyperlink and choose "Save Target as..." Select a directory to download the font.
- Using Program Manager (Windows 3.1, normally found in the Main group) or the Start menu (Windows 95), click on Settings and launch the Control Panel application.
- Once the Control Panel is running, double-click on the Fonts icon to bring up the Fonts dialog.
- (Windows 3.1) Click on the Add... button to bring up the Add Fonts dialog. (Windows 95) Click on File..., then Install New Font.
- Navigate to the directory that contains the downloaded font files. In a few seconds the names of the fonts will appear in the list of fonts.
- Select the Estrangelo (V1.1), SIL Galatia, SIL Hebrew and Arabic Web TrueType fonts files (all have the extension .TTF). Click OK. In a few seconds, the fonts will be listed in the Installed Fonts list.
- Click on Close.
- Close the Control Panel application.
- Download the font by clicking on the hyperlink. Select a folder to download the font.
- Open the Fonts folder. Select and drag the font suitcases onto the icon of your closed System Folder.
- When it asks whether you want the fonts placed in the Fonts folder, click‘Okay’.