For Andrew Gabriel Roth & Dawid

A forum to discuss the history and current affairs of the Nazarenes and Messianic Judaism.

Moderators: Andrew Gabriel Roth, Dean Dana, Rob Vanhoff

*Albion*

For Andrew Gabriel Roth & Dawid

Postby *Albion* » Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 am

Shlama Andrew,

I've been reading the dialogue between you and Dawid.

You know so much that I just wish that more of it could be written down.

Dawid, I know we've had our difference's about JST, but I've learned a lot from your questions too.

Andrew, I would encourage you to have 'a Nazarene Teaching website' after you are finally finished with Mari/P.E.A.C.E.

There are SO MANY hungry and thirsty people who are like myself, and long to learn more.

These people have NO where to go to learn. I would strongly encourage you to think about starting some sort of teaching center ('centre' for our European friends) .

"The fields are white unto harvest".................but where are the harvesters?

Please think seriously over what I said.

Dawid maybe we could find Peace through Messiah, your questions were/are EXCELLANT!

Shlama in Messiah Yeshua, Albion

Andrew Gabriel Roth

Re: For Andrew Gabriel Roth & Dawid

Postby Andrew Gabriel Roth » Tue May 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Shlama Akhi Albion,

I think you are happy because Dawid was able to pry a little more info about the calendar code from me than when you and some others asked me about it! :D

The fact is, now that we are VERY CLOSE with Mari/PEACE I am getting a little more comfortable in explaining a few things than I was even a month ago.

However, I do have few "Nazarene teaching websites" (at least I think they are, check 'em out...)

They are--

http://www.aramaicnttruth.org
http://www.ruachqadim.com
http://www.pathtolife.com
http://www.tushiyah.org

The last site is where I got the link for the Gowra article.

Hope this helps!

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Dawid

Postby Dawid » Wed May 07, 2008 8:41 am

Albion wrote:Shlama Andrew,

I've been reading the dialogue between you and Dawid.

You know so much that I just wish that more of it could be written down.

Dawid, I know we've had our difference's about JST, but I've learned a lot from your questions too.

Andrew, I would encourage you to have 'a Nazarene Teaching website' after you are finally finished with Mari/P.E.A.C.E.

There are SO MANY hungry and thirsty people who are like myself, and long to learn more.

These people have NO where to go to learn. I would strongly encourage you to think about starting some sort of teaching center ('centre' for our European friends) .

"The fields are white unto harvest".................but where are the harvesters?

Please think seriously over what I said.

Dawid maybe we could find Peace through Messiah, your questions were/are EXCELLANT!

Shlama in Messiah Yeshua, Albion

Umm...what is "JST"?

There are a lot of websites with great information. The thing is with all of them you have to eat the hay and spit out the sticks. This one has some good stuff. I'm personal friends with this guy, and he has some excellent information. This guy is also cool. There are tons of websites out there.

The other day at jerusalemcouncil.org we were discussing harvesters. We were discussing the need for sending out Shlachim to teach just some basic principles to the people. Real N'tzari Yeshivot are also a big issue with a lot of leaders.

I would like nothing better than to have peace with you. Thank you.

Shalom uvrachoth,
Dawid

*Albion*

Postby *Albion* » Wed May 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Dear Dawid,

Thanks for the kool Nazarene/Messianic websites! I'll check them out.

JST (James Scott Trimm).

Shlama, Albion

Dawid

Postby Dawid » Fri May 09, 2008 7:44 am

Albion wrote:Dear Dawid,

Thanks for the kool Nazarene/Messianic websites! I'll check them out.

JST (James Scott Trimm).

Shlama, Albion

You're welcome.

Oh. Right. Sorry.

Shalom,
Dawid

Return to “Nazarene/Messianic Judaism Forum”