Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thadman - contradictions
Hey Steve,

I keep hearing how you are an active poster on carm, an apologetics site. I wonder then, surely you must have many examples of contradictions in the greek that are solved by the Peshitta. Right?

if so, feel free to send all examples to my email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:drmlanc1@hotmail.com">drmlanc1@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or post in the new contradictions forum here.

Thanks

I am particularly looking for 1 example from each of the 22/27 books. Do you have something like this?
drmlanc Wrote:Hey Steve,

I keep hearing how you are an active poster on carm, an apologetics site. I wonder then, surely you must have many examples of contradictions in the greek that are solved by the Peshitta. Right?

if so, feel free to send all examples to my email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:drmlanc1@hotmail.com">drmlanc1@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> or post in the new contradictions forum here.

Thanks

I am particularly looking for 1 example from each of the 22/27 books. Do you have something like this?

I'll see what I can scrounge up, but I haven't posted on CARM for ages, it seems. I found that site so full of conversation that needed to be dealt with immediately that it soon became too addictive to continue :-)

Shlomo,
-Steve-o