The Beatitudes! Rhyming action

Tow-wi-hon leh-Mes-ki-na beh-Rokh deh-Dil-hon hi mal-koo-tha deh-Shma-ya

Blessed are they who are poor in spirit because theirs is the kingdom of
Heaven

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ah-wi-la deh-Hen-on neth-bi-ah-on

Blessed are they who are mourning because they will be comforted

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ma-ki-kha deh-Hen-on nar-ton leh-Ar-eh-ah

Blessed are they who are meek because they will inherit the earth

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ail-in deh-Khaph-nin oo-Tse-hin leh-Khan-o-tha deh-Hen-on nes-beh-on

Blessed are they {those} who hunger and thirst for righteousness because they will be satisfied

Tow-wi-hon leh-Mer-akh-ma-nah deh-Eh-li-hon ne-hoo-own rakh-ma

Blessed are they who are merciful because upon them will be mercies

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ail-in deh-De-khin beh-Leb-hon deh-Hen-on nekh-zon leh-A-la-ha

Blessed are they {those} who are pure in their hearts because they will see God

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ew-di shla-ma deh-Bi-noh-ee deh-A-la-ha neth-qron

Blessed are they who make peace because the sons of God they will be called

Tow-wi-hon leh-Ail-in deh-Ath-ridth-eph-oh me-tul ka-no-tha deh-Dil-hon hi mal-koo-tha deh-Shma-ya

Blessed are they {those} who are persecuted because of righteousness because theirs is the kingdom of heaven

Tow-wi-kon a-ma-ti deh-Meh-khas-din lu-khon oo-Radth-pin lu-khon oo-Am-rin el-i-kon kul me-la bi-sha me-tul-thi beh-Dtha-ga-lo-tha

Blessed are you whenever they curse you and they persecute you and they say every evil word about you falsely

Hi-din khidth-ah-oh oo-Ro-zo deh-Aj-ruh-khon sa-gi beh-Shma-ya ha-kha-na gir ruh-dtha-pho leh-Nah-bi-ya deh-Men quh-dtham-i-kon

Then rejoice and be glad because your reward is great in heaven for likewise they persecuted the prophets before you

You might forward this to Brother Paul to see if I got the syllables divided all right. He might be able to simplify this a whole lot. I've tried to get
the aspirations correct, but I might have blown it there, too!

Shlama w'Burkate, Larry Kelsey
Shlama akhi!

Don't forget to give credit for the translation to akhan Paul. It's mighty close to being word-for-word from his Peshitta Aramaic-English Interlinear!!

Instead of "about you every word evil because of me falsely" I typed "every evil word about you falsely"
Oh, and by the way, I forgot a very important phrase that needs to be at the end of that sentence. I forgot it!
Make that read "every evil word about you falsely BECAUSE OF ME"

Shlama w'Burkate, Larry Kelsey
I changed it to:

Blessed are you whenever they curse you and they persecute you and they say every evil word about you falsely because of me
Hi!

Why isn't it:

t:uway hon (i)lmiskena brukh d-dheel hon hee malkootha dashmaya.

?

Kind wishes,
Michael