Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Antichrist Will Establish the Mosaic Law
Another select vintage from the late Ernest Martin. I can't say I agree with every jot and tittle he ever wrote but I find that he was on the right track in this area and I've only found stronger biblical support over many years.

Snippet:

Quote:“And he caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark.”
  • Revelation 13:16–17

One of the cardinal rules for properly interpreting the Scriptures is to let teachings in other sections of the Bible (which use the same terms or principles in other contexts) be the guide to understand more obscure sections. In the Bible the only usage of the phrases “in the hand” and “in the foreheads” are all in the Law of Moses and refer to keeping the commandments, statutes, judgments and holy seasons or days given to Israelites in the time of Moses. The first reference is Exodus 13:9 where it states the Days of Unleavened Bread associated with the Passover were given “for a sign unto you upon your hand, and for a memorial between your eyes [in the forehead].”

The word “sign” in the above verse is translated “mark” in its second occurrence in the Bible and it refers to the “mark” given to Cain (Genesis 4:15). The biblical definition of the “mark” (or “sign”) in the hand and forehead is associated with holy days on the Mosaic calendar. The next usage refers to the commandments, statutes and judgments that the Israelites were to perform when they entered the land of Canaan.

Quote:“You shall bind them for a sign [or mark] upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes [in the forehead].”
  • Deuteronomy 6:8

The third reference is similar to this and is given in Deuteronomy 11:18. The weekly Sabbath is described as such a “sign” (or MARK) in Exodus 31:12–17.

If we let the Bible interpret the Bible then the MARK (or sign) in the hand and in the forehead of Revelation 13:16–17 refers to the keeping of the Mosaic legislation — its holy day system and regulations for the people of Israel in the land of Canaan. And this is what the Antichrist will subject the world to when he commences his reign in Jerusalem just before the true Second Advent. He will display to the world his supposed divinity, the world will accept it, he will sit himself with great ceremony in the temple at Jerusalem, and then proclaim himself the true divinity come from heaven to reside among men (2 Thessalonians 2:4).

Full reading: http://www.askelm.com/essentials/ess030.htm
"All that openeth the matrix is mine" -Exodus 34.19a
AUX, do you have anything to share regarding The Peshitta? This is the reason and purpose for this forum, as you might know.
(07-15-2018, 05:00 PM)Thirdwoe Wrote: AUX, do you have anything to share regarding The Peshitta? This is the reason and purpose for this forum, as you might know.

In case you missed it, this is the part of the forum where almost anything goes:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-15_at_3.33.58_PM.png]

But while I'm here -- in Semitic thought "mark" and "name" are quite synonymous.

Jastrow's dictionary lists the definition for שֵׁם as "mark" before "name":

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-15_at_4.03.01_PM.png]

That the "mark of the beast" refers to his name (imitating the true Name of God sealed in the 144,000 faithful remnant) is clarified in Rev 14.11:

"and the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. And they will not have relief, day or night, those who were worshipping the creature and his image and who took the mark of his name"

Following the (renewed) Sinai covenant, the Name or mark would be set upon the congregation during the Aaronic Benediction, where the hands form two shins (שׁ) for the name Shaddai (also depicted on the tefillin on the forehead and arm) -- the Holy Spirit ("Shekhinah glory") given to the congregation as the bride of YHWH.

"And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." (Num 6.27)

Or as Aramaic Targumists say:

"And they shall bestow the benediction of My Name upon the sons of Israel, and I will bless them" (Onkelos)

"And they shall bestow the benediction of My Name upon the sons of Israel, and I, by My Word, will bless them." (Pseudo-Jonathan)"

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-15_at_5.05.26_PM.png]
[note the Shekhinah Glory radiating from the cap stone; Yeshua is the stone (אֶבֶן) the builders rejected and is the head of the corner -Ps 118.22]

[Image: glory.png]

God's Glory was also between the wings of the two Kerubim golden images of the ark.

Keep me as the apple [אִישׁוֹן pupil, apple, middle] of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings (Psa 17.8)

The cherubim shall have their wings spread upward, covering the mercy seat with their wings and facing one another; the faces of the cherubim are to be turned toward the mercy seat. (Exo 25.20)

Leviticus 9:
22 Then Aaron lifted up his hands toward the people and blessed them, and he stepped down after making the sin offering and the burnt offering and the peace offerings.
23 Moses and Aaron went into the tent of meeting. When they came out and blessed the people, the glory of the LORD appeared to all the people.
24 Then fire came out from before the LORD and consumed the burnt offering and the portions of fat on the altar; and when all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces.
(NAU)

Revelation 13:
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. (NAU)

1Kings:
36 At the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, Elijah the prophet came near and said, "O LORD, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, today let it be known that You are God in Israel and that I am Your servant and I have done all these things at Your word.
37 "Answer me, O LORD, answer me, that this people may know that You, O LORD, are God, and that You have turned their heart back again."
38 Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench
(NAU)

Elijah as a priest, from Jewish Encyclopedia:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-17_at_6.14.23_PM.png]

Elijah in the role of Aaron in the world to come per Zohar interpretation:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-17_at_6.15.14_PM.png]
[http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/5634-elijah]

This along with conducting a census of the (regathered) tribes of Israel as did Aaron with Moses (Num 1.3) further supports the false prophet Elijah (the second beast) functioning as the High Priest (John the Baptist who came in the spirit of Elijah was also of priestly lineage) -- and like Aaron he will lead the congregation to make an image (cf Rev 13.14-15).

Interestingly, according to Orthodox Jewish (Hasidic) teaching when Elijah returns he will be in charge of sorting out who belongs to which of the 12 tribes and will establish tribal ancestry (presumably with no little assistance from those genetic ancestry services curiously hyped for years on TV shows with celebrities and companies like IBM working with National Geographic on the Genographic Project - nevermind IBM's history working with Nazi Germany to develop the numbering system used in the concentration camps as Edwin Black documents). This agrees with the indication of him  involved in a census in Rev 13.17-18.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-17_at_6.41.03_PM.png]

The father of American Reform Judaism, Rabbi Isaac Wise, confirmed what some may have already concluded, Freemasonry is a Jewish Institution (I would specify it more as a so-called 'Zionist' front for recruiting hoodwinked and compartmentalized Gentiles to the cause of the 'great work' of establishing Solomon's temple and the Jewish antichrist kingdom to rule all nations); and Freemasonry founded America which has been and continues to be the leader in empowering the modern state of Israel until the transfer of full power is complete followed by its removal as the world superpower well underway now.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-07-15_at_5.38.56_PM.png]

Let us put some important verses in remembrance:

For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the Law. (Rom 3.28)

Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith. (Gal 5.4-5)

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain. (Gal 2.21)

But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter (Rom 6.7)

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. (Rom 8.1-2)

For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God. (Heb 7.19)

For neither is circumcision anything, nor uncircumcision, but a new creation. And those who will walk by this rule, peace and mercy be upon them, and upon the Israel of God. (Gal 6.15-16)

Romans 9:
6 ..For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel;
7 nor are they all children because they are Abraham's descendants, but: "Through Isaac your descendants will be named."
8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.

Romans 2:
28 For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh.
29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God.

Revelation 3:
9 Behold, I will cause those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie-- I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and make them know that I have loved you.

[url=https://postimages.org/][/url]
Your ideas might get more attention on Facebook in some of the conspiratorial new world order groups.
(07-16-2018, 02:33 AM)Thirdwoe Wrote: Your ideas might get more attention on Facebook in some of the conspiratorial new world order groups.

In case you missed this too, an international hidden agenda (conspiracy if you wish) is explicitly in the word of God both from the OT and NT and indicates Jerusalem as the leader of it - that is until the table is turned against it and decimated, save the 144,000 remnant. So it's not my idea, I'm just calling attention to it.

It's funny how weak-minded people shy from this subject because the  media  dog-trains people to be dismissive of it when it's actually quite a deadly serious subject in the bible intimately tied to events at the end of the age, but sad how misguided Christians and others turn a blind eye (or lend support) to the crimes and blasphemy of what is called a rebellious, defiled  and tyrannical city in Zephaniah chapter 3 where we see the priesthood back in operation, rather than reaching out with the Gospel and warn them of the coming holocaust they will suffer from their 'allies.' And since this is a place for general discussion on the bible I don't need to go to FB, but knock yourself out.

Psalm 83:
3 They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against your treasured ones.
4 They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 For they have conspired together with one mind; Against You they make a covenant
(NAU)

Psalm 2:
1 Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!"
4 He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
(NAU)

Revelation 17:
1 "Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality."
(NAU) 18.3 also says: "and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality"

Who is the Harlot woman?

Revelation 17:
18 "The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth [or land]." (NAU, my note in brackets)

The great harlot is that great city where Yeshua was crucified:

Revelation 11:
8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically [Lit. spiritually] is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified (NAU,  translator note in brackets)

Eventually the agreement falls apart and the 10 sovereigns turn against Jerusalem:

Revelation 17:
16 And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.
17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.
(NAU)

This scenario is a repetition of a previous situation from the OT when apostate Israel was playing the harlot with various nations after the time of Solomon who set up a trade-bloc in the middle east which went downhill in Ezekiel 16.35-39; Egypt, Philistia, Assyria, Chaldea are named in vv 26-29.
Since I last posted, the new controversial 'Jewish Nation-State law' has passed the Knesset in Israel with some interesting clauses that pertain to the regathering or ingathering of the diaspora making the above mentioned census (indicated in Rev 13.17-18) of the regathered tribes that much closer to reality:

[Image: image.png]

That the Sabbath will be strictly enforced in the time of the Antichrist is also indicated by Yeshua:

"Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains. [...] But pray that your flight will not be in the winter, or on a Sabbath. For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will." (Mat 24.15-21)

The new law also sets the table for this to happen at some point ahead of us.

[Image: image.png]

Y A W N...