Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra
This was supposed to be a separate post but it got attached to the previous post instead, so here's the second edition:

Quote:"we must affirm that gematria is a biblically unfounded and unwarranted practice." - Aux

No, we must not affirm your personal opinion. You are free to believe anything you like about it, though.

Perfect. Thank you for proving my point: you can’t back up your own baseless opinion against the facts (not "personal opinion," that’s a lie — twice now, just keep going) that gematria is a biblically unfounded and unwarranted practice and secondly that it comes from heathen occult practices, otherwise you would have already done so but instead you chose worthless repetition. Just repeating your lie doesn't make it true. Each response you make that fails to show any evidence to the contrary only makes my case that much more firm.. so keep it up!

Now if that wasn't bad enough, as pointed out in my previous post with the quote and source, even the alpha-numeric practice of assigning numerical values to letters is not found in the bible but is historically found to have come from heathen sources, in this case Greece, who themselves likely inherited it from earlier sources perhaps even tracing back to Babylon (more research is warranted here). That makes gematria unbiblical on TWO levels! Wow. So copyists who introduced the alpha-numeric system in their copies of biblical manuscripts, including some copies of Revelation 13.18, did so ironically. I just checked the Crawford Codex and it spells out the number 666 as do most Greek translations that I've seen.

Quote:There is nothing at all magic or mysterious about gematria.

In the occult world, yes it is used in magick (not stage magic) and it is considered "mysterious," by definition, so you really don't know what you're talking about at all and have a serious problem understanding basic words (even before you screw them around into numbers) or are simply spreading satanic lies to deceive Christians.

Quote:It is just letters and numbers.

Exactly, that's why they shouldn't be used to look for “secret wisdom” (an oxymoron to a Christian; 1Cor 2.6-7; 2Cor 4.2-4) by twisting around their original purpose, or rearrange and mutate them and cross-link them with other functions to make up ideas contrary to the word. Did you close your eyes (tighter) to your fellow traveller’s post immediately preceding yours? He even admits it's man-made, but mixes it in with the bible anyway. You are apparently still in denial. Or something else..

Quote:In the language that was used to write the Book of Revelation, a name or a title has a number count.

Whether it does or doesn't, the scriptures do not endorse the practice of representing names with numbers and vice-versa (*show solid evidence, not that all you can do is assert your opinion as fact* while calling my facts opinion, twisting things around like a deceptive occultist -- go figure).

And the language John used matches the language of a census to a tee, TWICE, and in matching context, and that practice IS actually in the bible, you just don't like it. Too bad.

Quote:No hokus pokus there, God was just telling them that the number count of the evil beast's name/title adds up to Six Hundred, Sixty, and Six. And they would have done just that.... Counted the number of his name/title.

Wrong again, and the next time you assert your baseless opinions it'll be wrong then too, and the next time after that, and after that, and so on, but I guess when you don't have a SHRED of actual biblical proof texts, it's ALL you can do, kinda like a witch chanting to hypnotize their victims. Go figure.

Quote:“Hey, I have an idea, why don't you two write a book together.”

Funny, you're the one pushing an occult practice while I expose it as quackery. You just can't help reversing everything around like a mixed up occultist can you?  No thanks, I’ll stick with the bible and keep your satanic witchcraft out of it.
"All that openeth the matrix is mine" -Exodus 34.19a

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra - by aux - 02-12-2018, 04:24 AM