Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra
That was interesting to read and watch. Thank you for sharing Aux. I think you’re right to put a spotlight on transhumanism and AI as fundamental threats to mankind today.

In your video you highlight Daniel 2:43, but in your written postings you didn’t cover it (or did I miss it?). I actually thought Daniel 2:43 was one of your most interesting connections.

I looked at the Aramaic Old Testament of Daniel 2:43 today and found the grammar is actually a bit different than the Young’s Literal Translation that you cited the text in your video.

The Aramaic to English is “And you saw iron that was mixed with earth of clay. In this way they will be mixed in the seed of man. And not they will be joined one to one, as iron is not mixing with clay.”

Compare the YLT, “Because thou hast seen iron mixed with miry clay, they are mixing themselves with the seed of men: and they are not adhering one with another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.”

The operative phrase in Aramaic is ܢܬܚܠܜܘܢ (“they will be mixed”). The Aramaic doesn’t suggest who is responsible for mixing iron and clay. But the YLT suggests the iron is the one actively mixing itself with clay.

In any case, it’s interpretive. The Aramaic root word there ܚܠܜ also means “irredeemable” in the sense of final judgment.
Feels like that’s what’s coming sooner than later.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Revelation of 666 from Moses and Ezra - by gregglaser - 12-07-2017, 06:20 AM