Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Error in Peshitta 1Co. 5:8? - Leavened Bread
Brother Thomas,

You said: "That is why I conclude, at least for now, that Yeshua ate a Torah-based Passover at the end of the 14th / start of the 15th, and he was executed and laid in the tomb on the 15th of Abib, just before the start of the weekly Sabbath (the 16th, which also happened to be the Feast of First Fruits that year)."

As I said above, that theory doesn't hold up to the test of Scripture.

You are certainly entitled to your own opinions on the matter, though, as I pointed out, your theory shows that there were two Passover meals eaten. There indeed was, but there is a very important reason for that, one it seems you don't want to hear about.

You see, The Scriptures show us that there was a Passover eaten, both BEFORE the arrest of Mshikha in the garden, when He and His Talmide had their meal earlier, and one AFTER He was condemned and crucified and entombed, which the religious leaders spoke of in The Scripture I provided there.

I didn't ignore your points, I simply showed you in The Scriptures were your theory breaks down, and fails to work. it's kind of like an invention that is claimed to work, but, when you test it a bit more, it proves it doesn't really work at all.

I know you think that you are right, at the moment, both in your opinion and interpretation, but, you are mistaken Brother.

Also, sadly, you dropped the "anti-Semitism" bomb, and seem to think that this is about "replacement theology", but, that would be a false judgment and totally unwarranted here. You might want to spin it that way, for some reason, but it is not at all true. There was nothing that has been said which could at all be construed to be so.

I am a child of Abraham, and have never taught that The Church Mshikha and His Talmide established, replaces anything. He came to fulfill all things and make all things new.

No, The Aramaic Scriptures/The Peshitta does not have an error in 1 Cor 5:7-8. And once you truly know what The Passover is all about, the Spiritual reality and fulfillment of The Passover, which is Mshikha, Our Passover Lamb who takes away the sin of the world, He, who is The Bread of Life, The Bread that came down from Heaven, you will know what The Apostle is speaking of there when He mentions The Feast/The Passover, who is Mshikha Himself, The Lamb of God whom we are to consume.

I pray that The Holy Spirit leads you into all His truth, Thomas.

ܕܟܘ ܡܢܟܘܢ ܚܡܝܪܐ ܥܬܝܩܐ ܕܬܗܘܘܢ ܓܒܝܠܬܐ ܚܕܬܐ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܐܝܬܝܟܘܢ ܦܛܝܪܐ ܦܨܚܐ ܓܝܪ ܕܝܠܢ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܗܘ ܕܐܬܢܟܣ ܚܠܦܝܢ ܀
7 Purge from you the old leaven, so that, you are made a new lump, in such a way that you become unleavened, for Our Pesha {Passover} is M'shikha {The Anointed One}; He who was slain for us.

ܡܛܠ ܗܢܐ ܢܥܒܕ ܥܕܥܕܐ ܠܐ ܒܚܡܝܪܐ ܥܬܝܩܐ ܘܠܐ ܒܚܡܝܪܐ ܕܒܝܫܘܬܐ ܘܕܡܪܝܪܘܬܐ ܐܠܐ ܒܚܡܝܪܐ ܕܕܟܝܘܬܐ ܘܕܩܕܝܫܘܬܐ ܀
8 On account of this; perform The Festival: Not with the old leaven, and not with the leaven of wickedness, and of bitterness, but rather, with the leaven that is of purity, and of holiness.

May it be so.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Error in Peshitta 1Co. 5:8? - Leavened Bread - by Thirdwoe - 12-08-2015, 06:23 PM