Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Error in Peshitta 1Co. 5:8? - Leavened Bread
Dear Thomas,

In all humility, and in the love of Mshikha, the conclusion you have come to, is mistaken, as you haven't looked at everything in The Holy Scriptures, carefully. And based on some of your comments above, it looks like some other things are as well, regarding The Church, and its doctrines.

The Bread that was eaten that night, before the start of Passover, which was to begin the next evening at sundown, as The Scriptures show, and after Mshikha had been slain, was "Lakhma", and that is the regular Aramaic term used for bread, not the term used for "unleavened bread".

Mshikha IS Himself The Passover Lamb, and that night, they ate Lakhma, which Mshikha called His Body... He being The true Passover Lamb who takes away the sin of the world. He is the leaven that came down from heaven, and which we are to have in us, but not the leaven of the Pharisees, or of that of wickedness. Mshikha makes us a new lump, and the new lump is not like the old lump...thanks be to Alaha.

If you partake of unleavened bread once a year during The Feast of Unleavened Bread, and eat a roasted lamb according to all the prescriptions on Passover, then I do not say you should stop, but I assume you know that by doing so does not make you any more redeemed than Mshikha has made you, once and for all with His one time sacrifice.

I could further elaborate on this truth, but, this isn't the place to discuss all this, in detail, and I know that all things will be sorted out soon enough, by Mshikha. Keep your trust in Him!

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible Error in Peshitta 1Co. 5:8? - Leavened Bread - by Thirdwoe - 11-19-2015, 07:14 AM