Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOSES MESSIAH SIGN
MOSES? MESSIAH ?SIGN? TO THE JEW

God inspired Moses to place a literal visible OT sign to the Jew that Jesus is their long awaited Messiah ? they see it, yet are blind to it.

This sign is in the ?Shema? Deut 6:4. It is one of two verses that God commanded the Jew to be kept before their very eyes, and in literal obedience, the Orthodox Jew places the phylactery (small box) containing those two verses upon his forehead.

shemA Israel Jehovah elohenu Jehovah echaD

The Jews do not believe in a duality or trinity of God and yet the inspired Hebrew word for ?one? is in the plural form ? ? ? echad: unified
Gen 2:24 ? ?the two shall become one (echad) flesh?

However, that is not the sign I am referring to.
Note the two extra large letters ? A ? D ... in the Hebrew text.

They are the last letter of the first word and the last letter of the last word. They are ?end signs?. I believe they are God?s last sign to the Jew that Jesus is their Messiah. They are a sign of the times ? the end time.

Except for the Masoretes and those that study ?Magna Parva and Finalis?, most Christians and Jews are unaware of the fact that when Moses was writing Torah, God inspired him to place these two majuscule letters in Deut 6:4.

There are 11 confirmed occurrences of these mysterious large letters in Torah. The first one occurs in the first letter in Genesis. Another one in Leviticus marks the middle letter in Torah, and another marks the middle verse in Torah.

ONLY ONCE do two of these unusual letter signs occur TOGETHER.
It is in this first and great commandment to Jew and Gentile, Deut 6:4

To this day, God?s purpose for these two signs remains a mystery, but Rabbi Bochin states that together these two letters form the meaning ?everlasting witness?.

Are these the ?two witnesses? of Revelation 11?
I do not think so, but there are some similarities.

Prior to 1948 the State of Israel was not in existence and Hebrew was considered a dead language. These two Hebrew witnesses have lain there as dead for 3 1/2 ?prophetic days?. Psalm 90 states that a thousand years to the Lord is as a day. These two signs have lain there as dead for three and a half thousand years (3,500) since the day God inspired Moses to place them there.

See Strong?s Concordance #5707 & 5703 regarding ? DE & AD

A book in my library is ? ?Mathematics Queen & Servant of Science?

The large letter A (?ain the eye) has the Hebrew numeric value of ? 70.
The large letter D (daleth the door) has the Hebrew numeric value ? 4.

Together, these ?two ancient witnesses? of Moses sum at ? ? 74

As further confirmation to Jew and Gentile of this mathematical sign,
God also designed these two letters Ain & Daleth to sum at 74 also but, using ? simple English gematria ? a=1 b=2 c=3 etc.

AIN = 24
DALETH = 50

I stress the term ?simple? because some Christians in their zeal have devised some pretty complex systems to ?make? a suspect sum at 666.
You will recall that God did not state the language or gematria to be used for the numbering of the 666 beast. Rev 13:18.

I believe that is because the language God designed for that purpose
was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos.

I would point out that gematria in it?s most pure form is simply a letter used as a number. Rev 13:18. The first recorded use of gematria was found on the palace wall of a king that skeptics said did not exist.

Isaiah 20:1 speaks of a specific Assyrian king, but skeptical historians said he did not exist. They said this because the discovery of an obelisk stone with the names of the Assyrian kings that ruled that empire made no mention of him.

The University Of Chicago made a bold statement that they had found a glaring contradiction in the Bible. The ?experts? said he did not exist, the Bible said he did!

God would have laughed at these ?great men? for archeology finally discovered this king?s palace ? with gematria ?writing on the wall?.

In that God (through Moses) gave a special sign, an ?everlasting witness? to place before our eyes 3,500 years ago, I would ask a question of the Jewish reader.

Was Jesus the Jewish Messiah that was rejected?

JESUS = 74
JEWISH = 74
MESSIAH = 74

Jesus in Hebrew is Y?shua ? and in Greek ? Joshua.

Y?SHUA = 74
JOSHUA = 74

God through Moses placed the personal ?signet? of Jesus in the Shema.

SIGNET = 74
Did Jesus die on the cross, preach the gospel, speak in parables?

CROSS = 74
GOSPEL = 74
PARABLES = 74

These numeric examples, all directly associated with Jesus should be sufficient for the believer, but for the skeptic, there is further evidence.

The book of Revelation speaks about ?the key? of David. Rev 3:7.

THE KEY = 74

73 of the 150 psalms in the Book of Psalms are attributed to David.
If David wrote a ?new song? about Jesus it would be his song number 74
David?s Psalm (or song) 144 speaks about a ?new song?.

If David?s ?new song? about Jesus was added to the existing 150 songs in the Book of Psalms, the total would now become ? 151.

JESUS = 74 CHRIST = 77 JESUS CHRIST = 151

SONGS = 74
MELODY = 74

The word song/songs (form 7893 Strongs) occurs in the OT ? 74 times.
A musical mystery in the Bible is the word ?selah?, it occurs ? 74 times.
?Ezekiel?s Temple? by H. Sully, claims the temple area covers ? 74 acres.

The victors over the image mark and NUMBER of the beast sing the Song of Moses and the Song of the Lamb. Rev 15:3. (note 15:3)

In a moment, I will move to John 21?s ?sign in the net? 153, and then resume God?s sign 74.

Roman numerals are a form of gematria.
The Reformers stated that the Roman papacy to be the 666 beast.
Is it coincidence or a creation that the original 6 Roman numerals
I V X L C D sum at ? 666? What do you think?

A connection exists between 666, ?Peter? and the sign in the net 153.
In John 21 the ?Roman? name is used ? Sea of Tiberius.
?Peter? represents the Roman papacy. Jesus addressed Peter as ?Satan?.
Matt 16:23 Mark 8:33

APPLY WISDOM = 153
COUNT THE BEAST = 153

ROMAN NUMBERS = 153
A NUMBERING SIGN = 153
THE IMAGE OF PETER = 153

Simple gematria is not some form of satanic ?numerology?.
In it?s purest form it is simply a letter used as a number. Rev 13:18.

LETTER NUMBER = 153
It comes from the Greek ?geometria? ? meaning ?earth measures?.

EARTH MEASURES = 153

Is the 666 beast to be counted using the gematria of Hebrew or Greek
or, might it be the world language of these last days ? English?

The evidence presented regarding 74 in the Shema is a sign to the Jew.
The following examples are a sign to the sincere student of prophecy.

The numeric examples presented used ? simple English gematria.

SIMPLE = 74
ENGLISH = 74 GEMATRIA = 74

Jesus is the light of the Menorah ? MENORAH = 74

When He gave himself for our sins He said it is ? FINISHED = 74

Another ?Messiah sign? that the Jew is unaware of, is one they created themselves. They will not write GOD ? but rather ? G-D
G is our 7th letter ? D is our 4th ? therefore ? ? ?. 7-4

Daniel?s ?sign on the wall? was mene mene, meaning number number.

MENE MENE = 74

Daniel and the children of Issachar had the gift of the magi.
Dan 2:17,21. I Chron 12:32.

It is said that the magi were skilled in the use of gematria, and I believe that is why Daniel was able to decipher the ?hand of God? and His ?writing on the wall?. Dan 5:5.

HAND OF GOD = 74

Our God is the Great I am. ? ? GREAT I AM = 74

He is God and a man ? ? ? ? GOD AND A MAN = 74

The 144 thousands with the unusual new song immediately follow the verse that COUNTS the beast. They sang ?as it were? a new song that only they understood. See Ps144 re ?counting?. Teach my hands to war and my fingers to fight ? hands & fingers are biblical units used to count or measure. Note also the right hand of falsehood, repeated.

This group (the 144k) had their father?s name written in their forehead. The earthly parent of Jesus was Joseph the carpenter.

Coincidentally, my parents were Mary David & Joseph, a carpenter.
The Hebrew meaning of ?Joseph? means ?he shall add? or ?increase?.

HE SHALL ADD = 74
INCREASE = 74

During a period of discouragement and rejection by Christians to my study of God?s prophetic numbers (74 144 153 666) He gave me a personal sign of assurance.

I AM SAVED = 74

Are these signs designed by the God who knows the end from the beginning, or are they merely a ?coincidence??

The name of the king associated with the first recorded use of gematria
that the ?experts? said did not exist was ? ? ? ? Sargon

Another ?coincidence? ? SARGON = 74

There is much more, but I will close with something from the OT & NT.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab and Abihu and seventy of the elders of Israel ? (74) ? and they saw The God Of Israel. Ex. 24:9-10.

THE GOD OF ISRAEL = 144

The initial mention of the 144 thousands is found in ? Rev 7:4

In God?s mystical ?city? (Rev 21:17) the wall ?measured? 144 cubits.

CUBITS = 74

He is first (the initial) and the last, the Omega.

INITIAL = 74
THE OMEGA = 74

ccc
Fascinating post, Brother!