Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
Here is a sword and shepherd?s staff that appears on the face of the earth when we draw a straight line beginning at the Temple Mount in Israel and in sequence through each of the assemblies (called ?lamp stands?) named in the Book of Revelation (use the literal Aramaic text, not a translation):

[Image: Sword-and-Staff-largeview.jpg]

In the image above, the straight red lines make a sword, and the straight brown lines make a shepherd's staff. Each angle or endpoint represents the center of a key location of one of the ancient cities according to my best research into antiquities. These maps are 2-d representations, though Google Earth Pro uses spherical geometry to calculate and compensate for constructs like distance, heading, and area.

My experience was that the key to finding this powerful image above was to use the Aramaic text of Revelation 2:12. The literal Aramaic translation of that lampstand is ?Pergama? (text reads: "prgma", pe-resh-gamel-mem-aleph). By contrast, the non-Aramaic translations I?ve seen read "Pergamon" ? I don?t know why that is. I just know that reading the literal Aramaic text (e.g., Gwilliam 1905 manuscript used by Janet Magiera, and Crawford manuscript used by David Bauscher) pointed me to the Pergama region on the island of Cyprus where Lazarus (from John chapter 11) lived after fleeing Israel (and Barnabas too incidentally), rather than the city of Pergamon in Anatolia where conventional Christianity points. So it was by this ?mistake? (me diverting from mainstream theology, which I tend to do a lot) that I plotted the ancient city of ?Pergama? in Cyprus rather than the similarly named city of ?Pergamon? in Turkey.

Keep reading, it gets more interesting too?

Consider what happens now if the straight line continues past Pergama. The answer is that a straight line from Smyrna (the 2nd assembly) through Perga (Anatolia/Turkey) and Pergama (Cyprus/Chittim), will bring you through ancient Sidon and exactly to the UN radar dome at the summit of Mt. Hermon. That?s pretty interesting, don?t you think?!

[Image: 3Pergamas-with-Mt-Hermon.jpg]

If you've never researched the history of Mt. Hermon (aka, Mt. Sion, or Sirion), I recommend it ? the history is extremely interesting and can get quite supernatural depending on what you're reading. For example, the summit of Mt. Hermon (called Ardis) is identified in the Book of Enoch 6:1-6 as being the place where fallen angels descended to earth before producing offspring called nephilim/giants. (See also Genesis 6). Having read some history on this topic, and seeing today the existence of Roman temple ruins next to the UN station, personally I do not expect many holy things to come from here at this age of earth's history, but rather dangerous and weird things.

In any case, back to the image -- tracking the other direction (northwest), this same line extends to a point directly north above Pergamon Anatolia on the exact perimeter of the red circle radius that makes up the line from Ephesus to Laodicea. I found that to be quite a ?coincidence? as well?
Here is a picture of the UN?s radar dome on Mt. Hermon: click here

Now, when I discovered this image by accident/fortune I began comparing these two similarly named cities: Pergama (Cyprus) and Pergamon (Anatolia/Turkey). I realized that while Pergamon in Turkey is a fine candidate to house the ?throne of satan? mentioned near the Revelation 2:12 assembly (i.e., Pergamon has the altar of Zeus and Serapis, and is close to the other assemblies), both Mt. Hermon in Israel and Pergama in Cyprus are powerful candidates as well -- here is the evidence in summary, beginning with the bible itself:
  • * The text of Revelation 2:12-17, ?And to the angel of the congregation in Pergama, scribe: Thus words he who has the sharp two-edged sword: I know where you inhabit ? the place of the throne of Satan: and you hold my name and deny not my trust: and in the days you contended and witnessed ? my own trustworthy ? because all my own witnesses are trustworthy ? who of you was slaughtered. But I have a little concerning you, having those there who hold the doctrine of Balaam who doctrinated Balak to place an offense in front of the sons of Israel ? to eat idol sacrifices and to whore. Thus you also have those who hold the doctrine of the Niqulita likewise. So repent: and if not I come upon you straightway and approach them with the sword of my mouth. Whoever has ears, hear what the Spirit words to the congregations: Whoever triumphs I give of the secreted manna: and give him a white quartz: and upon the quartz, a new name ? that scripture that no human knows ? except whoever takes.?
  • * Rev 2:13 says "I know where you inhabit - the place of the throne of Satan." Satan is described in Ezekiel 28:2-19 as being the king of Tyre with a seat in Tyre. Does that make Tyre the location of Satan's throne? What about Cyprus and Mt. Hermon? Well, Satan's throne is referenced in Isaiah 14:13 as "in the sides of the north." Cyprus, Tyre, and Mt. Hermon all fit the description of being off the side of Jerusalem and to the north. The bible also has many references to the direct relationship between Cyprus and Tyre, and especially Tyre and Sidon.
  • *According to the testimony recorded in Mark 7:24-30, ?the borders of Tyre and Sidon? is where Yahshua cast an unclean spirit out of a Canaanite woman. (See also Matthew 15:21 (?parts of Tyre and Sidon?)). And it is indeed on the border of Sidon that we find the red line in the image above first touching the coast above Sidon.
  • * It is well documented that there were Christians assembled in these areas in the middle of the first century. As for Cyprus in particular, Barnabas founded a church here (Larnica region) in approximately 46AD, and the Church of Lazarus (Agios Lazaros) was built here over the claimed tomb of Lazarus. In 890 AD, a tomb was found bearing an inscription that translated into English reads, "Lazarus, bishop of Larnaca. Four days dead. Friend of Jesus." In the account of the Lazarus (Aramaic = Lazar), the apostles misunderstood Yahshua?s words when he described Lazar as ?asleep?, until Yahshua spoke more clearly to them later. Part of the whole idea of revelation is that things are revealed in their due spacetime. This map of the sword and staff may be one of those revealed things that follows after a misunderstanding is cleared up.
  • * It is also significant that the island of Cyprus is referenced in the Book of Daniel (Daniel 11:30) as directly relevant in the end of the age, and also repeatedly throughout the bible. Indeed, in Genesis 10:4 we trace the roots of this Cyprus area (Kition) to Noah's descendants. For mapping purposes, Pergama Cyrus is located in the region known today as Larnaca, but the ancient Greeks knew it as the city of Kition. The biblical name Kittim is more familiar to history students, as it was generally used for Cyprus as a whole and by the Jews for the Greeks and Romans. In 58 B.C. Cyprus was annexed by the Roman Republic. So Pergama in Cyprus is from the ancient city in the area of Kition from which Cyprus derived its name. For example, see this ancient map here to read ?Pergama? on the southeast portion of the island near the coast: map, or <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://kypros.org/Sxetikos/Maps/Cyprus-Maps-10x.htm">http://kypros.org/Sxetikos/Maps/Cyprus-Maps-10x.htm</a><!-- m -->. According to local legend, Pergama in Cyprus was named after the ancient Pergamon in Anatolia. See here.
  • *To confirm the historicity of this information about the Pergama name and date, I consulted a qualified Cyprus resident and professional researcher, and promptly received the following response, "Concerning the name Pergamos of the village about 12 klms from Larnaca to its North-East, I am sure that it has an Archaic (1000-500 b.C.) past, as almost all the local names in Cyprus. A nearby village at a distance of a few klms from Pergamos is called PYLA, which means the GATE and in reality it is the entrance from the south coast of Kition to the central plain of Cyprus, called MESAORIA, which means the plain between two mountain ranges, that of Troodos and that of Pendadaktylos range. The last name means the five fingers range, as it has five tops. Another nearby vilage is called Trouli and it means the hill-top and in reality it is at a hill overlooking all the Larnaca bay. In Archaic times, Truli village, which is reach in copper and other metals, was known for the cave of Ifestos (Olympic God of Metallurgy), still shown today and it was known as a watching post for the defence of Cyprus in the Byzantine period (400-1200 A.D.). There is no doubt at all that all above names, including Kition (now Larnaca) and Pergamos are the early Greek names of the area (1200 b.C.). All names mentioned are included in the Medieval (1500-1600 A.D.) maps of Cyprus, which are the erliest records we have. We have no other proof that these names are Archaic, except the roots of the words and their little history. It is very common in history to have same name of a place in Cyprus and Asia Minor, or Egypt, or mainland Greece. So, Pergamos in Turkey, which was a famous city starting in Archaic times, could have given its name at a place in Cyprus. Also, it could have been an Egyptian influence of the time as Pergamin was a type of early paper produced there, or it could be for a different reason we can not know. One thing is sure, Pergamos is not a Turkish word, it is much much older that the Turkish language itself, which was formulated a 5-7 centuries A.D."
  • * ?The territory of Tyre and Sidon was its ancient border on the northwest; the range of the Libanus and Antilibanus forms a natural boundary on the north and north-east; while in the south it is pressed upon by the Syrian and Arabian deserts. Within this circumscribed district, such were the physical advantages of the soil and climate, there existed, in the happiest periods of the Jewish nation, an immense population.? A Biblical and Theological Dictionary: Explanatory of the History, Manners of the Jews and Neighboring Nations, By Richard Watson, p. 208. (1832). Just for perspective, notice how this author compares Tyre to London: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://e-watchman.com/jehovah/chapter-15-london-satans-throne.html">http://e-watchman.com/jehovah/chapter-1 ... hrone.html</a><!-- m -->
  • * Note that in Rev 2:14, it says, ?But I have a little concerning you, having those there who hold the doctrine of Balaam who doctrinated Balak to place an offense in front of the sons of Israel ? to eat idol sacrifices and to whore.? The connection to Balaam and Balak here is that in Numbers 22 we read about Balaam, Balak, a sword, and a staff. Balaam?s story also incorporates the numbers three and seven (compare here, where we are discussing the third assembly of seven total). And note also that Balaam was at a wall in the mountains when he struggled with the angel ? the correlation is that this UN station is in the mountains right at the border (?wall?) between Lebanon and Syria. Balaam was eventually killed by the sword (Num. 22:23, 31; 25:5; 31:8). Cyprus can also be found in Balaam's seventh prophecy (Numbers 24:23?24), concerning the "ships of Kittim" coming from the west to attack Assyria and Eber. Recall the Book of Daniel's prophecy about the ships of Kittim. Again, these are just some of the connections/coincidences I?ve found in this line of research.
  • * In Revelation 2:18, the messiah is described as having feet like Lebanese brass, and an alternate translation of the text (u rgluhy nksha l bnia) is ?and feet like copper to the builder?). This new map research puts the foot of the staff in Lebanon after going through Cyprus, which was also called copper island. Copper mining was basically a monopoly in Cyprus during the 2nd century B.C., and for these reasons all the important civilizations of the area took great interest in Cyprus. Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.4larnaca.com/#!articles">http://www.4larnaca.com/#!articles</a><!-- m -->, Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.archelogos.com/zeno/cacitium.htm">http://www.archelogos.com/zeno/cacitium.htm</a><!-- m -->

The Book of Revelation references the two-edge sword repeatedly (Rev 2:12, 2:16, 19:15, 19:21). And the shepherd's staff is also connected with the messiah Yahshua. (See e.g., John 10:11, "I am the good shepherd..."). Note that the Aramaic word for 'rod' (wbya or shavta) can also be translated 'staff', which is especially important here because Rev 19:15 describes the two terms together (two edge sword and rod of iron). For more on the rod of iron, see Rev. 5:5, 11:1, 12:5, 19:15, and 21:12; and see also Psalm 2 and 23:4, Jer 1:11 and 48:17, Gen 30:37-41 and 32:10, Isa. 10:5, Exodus 4:2-4, 7:8-24, 21:20, Judg. 6:21, , Numbers 17:1-10, 22:27, Prov 13:24.

What does all this mean? Well, one place to start would be Ezekiel 20:37-40 (Young's Literal Translation), ?I will make you pass under the staff, and will bring you within the bond of the covenant. I will purge out the rebels among you, and those who transgress against me; I will bring them out of the land where they reside as aliens, but they shall not enter the land of Israel. Then you shall know that I am the Lord. As for you, O house of Israel, thus says the Lord God: Go serve your idols, everyone of you now and hereafter, if you will not listen to me; but my holy name you shall no more profane with your gifts and your idols. For on my holy mountain, the mountain height of Israel, says the Lord God, there all the house of Israel, all of them, shall serve me in the land; there I will accept them, and there I will require your contributions and the choicest of your gifts, with all your sacred things.?

The key point I'd like to emphasize here is that Mt. Hermon is underneath the messiah?s staff in this image, not above it. So, if/when fallen angels descend again upon Mt. Hermon, remember this map evidence helps further prove what the trustworthy already know: the messiah rules all who pass under his staff. A fallen being (whether he calls himself an angel or alien) might be able to make a crop circle or fly a spaceship, or teach sorceries and wield tetrahedrons, but these are just transient powers. YHVH gives powers and YHVH can take away those powers. YHVH controls all of these sagas in order to create and enforce beauty and justice and salvation, and life and death. The way I see the evidence, YHVH carved this particular saga for our generation and provides evidence like the above on the earth for our edification.

Indeed, in the big picture, I've come to expect we are looking at clocks and complex geometries embedded where the Book of Revelation points. As here for example, the distance between the Temple Mount and Ephesus is 618 miles, which is significant because the golden ratio (phi) is .618. The golden ratio is found throughout life on earth and in the universe. Indeed, I found this designation of phi in this sword and staff image to be an open invitation to calculate the angles and find polygons. It?s an exciting research project!! And here is what I?ve found preliminarily - the golden mean (phi) spiral overlays well onto the sword and staff, as these four representative examples show:

[Image: Temple-Mount-Phi-Sword-Staff.jpg]

[Image: Temple-Mount-Phi-Pyramid-Sword-Staff.jpg]

[Image: phi-spiral-Patmos-TempleMount-Pyramid.jpg]

[Image: Pyramid-Petra-Phi-Spiral.jpg]

And here is some other mathematical research I completed on phi and the Book of Revelation that really just scratches the surface of these codes in the scripture: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/1260-rev-12-5-can-represent-a-clock-showing-phi-t1230062.html">http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/126 ... 30062.html</a><!-- m -->

Another interesting one is that when the distance between the first assembly (Ephesus) and the seventh assembly (Laodicea) is the radius of a circle, then Laodicea finds itself at 3:14 (pi) on the clock. Note of course that these assemblies of people would cover pretty large areas on the ground -- logically much larger than the narrow epicenter points.

[Image: Sword-and-Staff-with-pi.jpg]

[Image: 220px-Golden_triangle_%28math%29.svg.png]

What else about the great pyramid of Giza (which is highlighted at Isaiah 19:19 as a sign throughout the ages)? Well, the distance from the great pyramid of Giza to the UN Radar Dome is 365.07 miles.

[Image: Hermon-to-Giza-365.jpg]

Given two circles: (1) epicenter of Temple Mount and radius ending at the great pyramid of Giza, and (2) epicenter of the great pyramid of Giza, and radius ending at Temple Mount. This creates a vesica pisces of course. What is interesting is that the line that goes through the two apexes continues directly to Thyatira (the fourth assembly named in Revelation 2:18-29). Thyatira is at the top of the shepherd?s staff in our image. The text of Rev 2:27 promises this assembly ?And he who overcomes and keeps my works I will give to him authority over the nations to rule them with a rod of iron and as vessels of a potter they will be broken. For thus I received from my father.? Again, remember that in Aramaic ?staff? and ?rod? are the same word.

[Image: Vesica-Pisces-Thyatira.jpg]

Next, to show the phi ratio (1.618) we map two vesica pisces through the gold point method (epicenters Temple Mount and Giza Pyramid)

[Image: multiple-vesica-thyatira.jpg]

Here are the interesting findings for our map: (1) the perimeter of the large northern circle (epicenter of Temple Mount) runs right through Laodicea, (2) The golden ratio point lands almost exactly on the edge of the sword, (3) the straight line (green) through the nexuses of the vesica pisces runs directly to Thyatira, and (4) the northwestern nexus point hitting the phi ratio is precisely 100 miles from Thyatira (which is also 123 miles from the cave location on Patmos where John was exiled, 80 miles from Ephesus, 70 miles from Sardis, 50 miles from Philadelphia, and 24 miles from Laodicea).

[Image: hofstetter2002.gif]

The distance between the Temple Mount and Great Pyramid is 273.5 miles. When we create the vesica pisces, we have two halves with a midpoint of 136.75. This appears significant as the fine structure constant (alpha) is 1/137. This number helps measure the strength of an electromagnetic interaction.

[Image: Vesica-Pisces-near-137-line-segments.jpg]

The distance between the epicenter of Laodicea and ancient Babylon = 816 nautical miles. 816 x phi (.618) = 504.315 miles. The 504 relationship was highlighted by researcher David Flynn in a post (click here) regarding the earth, the moon, and the great pyramid. The distance between the ruins of ancient Babylon and Temple Mount = 541 miles. This is also the distance between eastern Laodicea (2.60 miles from the eastern amphitheater ruins) and the Temple Mount.

[Image: Moriah-Laodicea-Babylon.jpg]

All together (541 + 541 + 816) these three numbers total 1898. If we multiply this by the decimal of the natural number e (137), the result is a symmetrical 260.0260 (1898 x .137 = 260.0260). The number 260 is the answer to the famous mathematical problem of the 8x8 square?
Naturally, trying to find all the connections and possible connections here feels like an insurmountable task, and from my perspective it certainly is. How am I going to map out dodecahedrons without exact coordinates, and what I am supposed to do with the information that Beruit (just above Sidon) was once named Laodicea around 140BC?

Compelling evidence shows that YHVH controls the mathematics of our world and beyond. Rather than being limited, the evidence shows that YHVH can occupy multiple times and locations (spacetimes) at once in order to give separate and/or overlapping meaning to those events. Applying that logic here, Pergamon Anatolia looks important, just as Pergama Cyprus looks important. They each have relative meaning, and we humans have mathematical and logical tools to search out those meanings. And the very process is a joy, especially when we trust that Yahshua the messiah has already conquered the world! (John 16:33).

The evidence shows the Book of Revelation can be read like a spacetime clock pointing at the higher dimensional: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.logicalhierarchy.com/Logical_Hierarchy/Home/Entries/2012/7/21_Mathematics_in_the_Book_of_Revelation.html">http://www.logicalhierarchy.com/Logical ... ation.html</a><!-- m -->

It is a blessing and a gift just to be alive and to witness these spacetime joys and parallels. We have also received the benefit of YHVH?s prophets who are trustworthy witnesses to YHVH?s ability to predict, set, and control spacetime. In my opinion, as we enter the age of extraterrestrial influence, we can take solace that our world remains still under YHVH?s dominion. The bible states that YHVH creates good and evil (see e.g., Isaiah 45), and YHVH keeps in check the great Satan and the fallen beings who walk amongst men. We can find some of their histories in the bible?

The book of Genesis (Chapter 6) describes the first encounter with fallen angels. It began with ?friendly contact? and ?learning about earth?s mysteries? as the fallen angels had a great deal of sophisticated information to share. But in the end, the result was moral corruption and destruction. A similar sentiment is found in the Book of Enoch.

Learn also from Moses in the Exodus ? The Pharaoh?s sorcerers went tit-for-tat with Moses in order to test Moses and the Jewish people. First the staff of Moses turned into a snake, and the Egyptian sorcerers somewhat matched that marvel because they possessed the power to do so. Then water was turned to blood, and the Egyptian sorcerers were able to match that marvel also (again, to a lesser degree), because they had the power to do so. Personally, I expect fallen ones to have powers just as Satan has powers. I recommend that we not be persuaded just by the power and signs. Crop circles can be presented as a fine example, as are the apparent ability of some UFOs to travel at warp speed.

The lessons we can learn from reading about Noah and Moses include that it is not power alone that should impress us, but rather virtue. If you focus properly on YHVH, your strength will grow toward YHVH. If you focus on alien powers and signs like a whore looking for the next big thrill (sign), you will give your strength to alien powers. Similarly, if you focus your energy on the commandments of Yahshua to respect and love the Father, and to show that trust by loving and helping others (as for example by caring for the needy), then you can expect to reap what you sow in a positive way. And if you focus your trust on gaining extraterrestrial technology and restructuring your DNA and so forth, you can read what will happen to you because the same thing happened to many dead men before you.

Indeed, according to the prophecy in the Book of Revelation, there will be fallen angels at the end of our age, and there will be signs. Daniel too distinguished between the ?sons of men? and the ?inhabitants of the earth?. I would consider it wise to not be too impressed by the powers of any extraterrestrial (whether they claim to be an alien or an angel), but rather the key is to understand that what is happening here on earth is prophesied ? man is receiving the wrath of YHVH for our sins. And thank goodness justice will be done in this world of organized crime through military-industrial-pharaceutical-agricultural-economic-political complexes!

Therefore, I recommend following Yahshua, as the gospel specifies that he has the truth, and that trusting him and obeying his law is the way to be reconciled with the Father for our generation.

Messages In This Thread
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map - by gregglaser - 02-28-2013, 05:36 PM