Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin
:

Mike, have you sent a personal question to both Stephen Silver and Paul Younan?...they don't always read up on these threads often.

The Aramaic Scriptures are from the 1st century, no matter if we ever find a manuscript dated as such. There are too many witnesses that point to a 1st century Aramaic NT. But, you have to learn about that yourself, not just be told it by others...if you really want to know for certain. I have seen the evidence, both internally and externally, as to dispel all doubt about it. And the Khabouris text IS faithful to the original form of the text that has been passed down from the time of the Apostles till today.

The Church of the East, have always had these 22 books of the NT in their possession and will until The Messiah returns.

If you ever find one problem with its text, please let me know, so I can look at the problem. So far, I see none. It is The Word of God in The Aramaic Language...and if you don't think so...please show me where it?s not The Word of God, and then give your reasons.

Blessings,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin - by Thirdwoe - 11-07-2012, 06:27 AM