Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Errors in the Paul Younan Interlinear?
:

Ok, since were on the subject for a min...so which part of God died on the Cross then, just 1/3rd of God? Dave Bauscher claims the Peshitta teaches that ALL of God died on the Cross.

And which part of God departed from Yeshua on the Cross? 1/3rd? When He cried out "My God, My God, why have you left me?"

And was Yeshua at that point, just a Man when He died, or a Man and 1/3rd God? Because, before He died, the Father departed from Him, and Yeshua gave up His Spirit also before He died. So, we have the Son of God, dying on the Cross. Not the Father and not the Holy Spirit too.

I don't see the Peshitta teaching such a thing as The Father and the Holy Spirit, dying on the Cross, or that just 1/3rd of God died, unless I've missed something. Is God three parts, or just one part? And if He is not three parts, then how is it that only one part of God died?

I say...The Son of God died on the Cross, in His humanity, not in His Divinity, He being both God, The Word, and Yeshua, the Man/Messiah/Anointed one at the same time.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Errors in the Paul Younan Interlinear? - by Thirdwoe - 09-18-2012, 01:57 AM