Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha
:

HSB,

Interesting statements about Psalm 68 and Ephesians 4:8... I'll do some pondering on that. Thanks for sharing that.

As to Yeshua and Israel as a Nation, being equated with each other in numerours passages in the Scriptures...it is because "in the volume of the Book", it speaks of Him. These are Prophetic foretellings, of the life and minitry of Christ, being hidden to the natural understanding of man. Yeshua IS Israel, and so are all those who are part of His Body. The True Israel of God. He is The Seed of Abraham, who came through Sarah, and The Seed of Eve who came through Seth. ALL the Promises are IN Him and unto His People, The Church.

Heb 12:22-24 (Bauscher's version) "But you have come to The Mountain of Zion and to The City of THE LIVING GOD, to The Jerusalem which is in Heaven, and to the assembly of myriads of Angels; And to the church of the firstborn ones who are written in Heaven, and to God The Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous who are made perfect, And to Yeshua, The Mediator of The New Covenant, and to the sprinkling of blood, which speaks better than that of Abel."

And do a study on the passages that speak of Christ being "recieved by a cloud" at His asscension, and returning "with" clouds.

Acts 1:9 (Bauscher's version) "And when he had said these things, as they saw him, he was taken up and a cloud received him and he was hidden from their eyes."

Rev 1:7 ESV "Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen."

Daniel 7:13 "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.

As to The departed Saints being with Christ in Heaven right now... They most certainly are. God is not the God of the dead, but of the living and they are very much alive. Their bodies are indeed asleep in the dust of the Earth, but will be risen on The Last Day, and reunited with their departed Souls/Spirits...being buried corruptible, but raised incorruptible. Why the need to be back into a physical body, and one which decayed into dust, or was burned in a fire to ashes? Because God fearfully and wonderfully made them, and we will need them again on the Restored/New Earth upon which we will dwell. Yeshua has His same glorifed physical body, in which He rose from the dead in...and so shall all those who are of the Resurrection of the living.

If you read about the "Souls under the Altar" in the Book of Revelation, you can see right there that they are not asleep, but very active indeed...and even are given white robes. And remember that the thief on the Cross, was told by Messiah, that he would be with Him that day in "Paradise", not asleep with Him in the dust of the Earth. Yeshua was not asleep in the tomb when His body was laying there...He was proclaiming the Good News unto the spirits in captivity, and delivering them of their chains...

Job 19:26 "And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God,

Quote: I ask why anyone would want to be resurrected with a body on earth when they are already enjoying heaven so much!!

Because "Heaven" is coming to this Earth, and those/these bodies will be changed/glorified...The whole creation longs for this Day, awaiting it's release from the bondage it was unwillingly subjected to. And it will be glorious indeed!!!

I'll have to end this here for now.

Blessings,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by konway87 - 08-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by distazo - 08-27-2012, 06:12 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-28-2012, 07:51 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by distazo - 08-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by HSB - 08-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by judge - 08-30-2012, 04:39 AM
Re: Second coming of Yeshua Meshikha - by judge - 08-30-2012, 05:04 AM