Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..."
A2S,

Who were the people who would follow behind and run ahead of The Apostle Paul, who fought against him and tried to change his God inspired Message about the Reconciliation of God and man through The Messiah's sacrifice and the salvation by God's Grace through Faith/Trust in The Messiah's Atoning Sacrifice, and not by ones works?

I have never judged a person who desires to try to keep as much of the Law of Moses as is applicable to us today under The New and Better Covenant...walking in the commandments as they are led by Holy Spirit. I do the same, by God's help.

It would be good to consider this passage below, concerning this matter.

Romans 14: 13-23
13 From now on let us not judge one another, but determine this rather: ?You shall not lay a stumbling block for your brother.? 14 For I know and I am persuaded by YHWH Y'shua, that there is nothing that is defiled in his presence. But to the one who regards anything impure, it is impure to him alone. 15 But if you grieve your brother because of food, you are not walking in love. You shall not destroy, by your food, one for whose sake The Messiah died. 16 And let not our good be blasphemed. 17 For The Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in The Spirit of Holiness. 18 For whoever serves The Messiah in these things is acceptable to God and is approved before the children of men. 19 And now, let us run after peace and after building one another up. 20 And let us not destroy a Servant of God because of food, for everything is pure, but it is evil to a man who eats with offense. 21 For it is good that we do not eat flesh, neither drink wine, neither anything by which our brother is subverted. 22 You who have faith in your soul; hold it before God. Whoever does not judge his soul in the thing which he designates is blessed. 23 For whoever is doubtful and eats, is condemned because it is not in faith, for everything that is not from faith, is sin.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..." - by Thirdwoe - 05-25-2012, 06:28 PM