Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..."
Quote:I don't see the concept that His keeping of the Law perfectly and being our spotless sacrifice in that regard has anything to do with absolving us from the mandate to live righteously and holy (as Torah outlines and the Spirit helps us walk out). Is this what you are trying to say or am I misreading you?

I think that Q was for SSC....but I'll just say, that all those who are part of the Body of Christ, are one with Him...He is their life, and they are dead to the law of sin and death, it having no power over them. They have been crucified, buried, risen, and are now seated with Christ in the heavens. This is the reality of our standing with God in Christ. Christ and His Body are ONE. And by His Holy Spirit that dwells in us and moves us to act and react, we are walking in the righteousness that comes from God, not our own righteousness.

Rest in what Christ has done...you have been freed from all bondage, but do not let this freedom cause you to walk in the flesh and follow it's desire, but rather walk in the Spirit and follow where He leads.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..." - by Thirdwoe - 05-20-2012, 06:24 PM