Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Bauscher Peshitta Translation
We'll "the gift of angels" is something that I have never found stated as such in The Scriptures. "Tongues/Languages of Angels" are though. Perhaps that is what you meant. People interpret these things in various ways as you know, and it tends to divide the room pretty quick. In any respect, it is all talking about "spiritually gifted languages" not the ability to learn them with the mind...Bauscher even goes so far in his translation/interpretation, calling "interpretation of tongues", "translation of languages."

"But to another, miracles and to another, prophecy; to another discernment of spirits; to another, kinds of languages; to another, translation of languages ; 1 Cor 12:10

"I say therefore, my brethren, that whenever you gather, whoever among you has a Psalm, let him speak, or whoever has a teaching, or whoever has a revelation, or whoever has a language, or whoever has a translation, let all things be done for edification." 1 Cor 14:26

"And he who speaks in languages, let him pray to translate." 1 Cor 14:13

One gets the idea that Mr. Bauscher believes that God has given him the gift of translating the Aramaic language into English. I know that he believes God has chosen him to do so, and that the text he uses is the God inspired Original text, based on his bible codes work and some other things that he hints at. To him the Eastern Peshitta was corrupted by false teachers, and his is pure of false doctrine. But he is wrong on both counts.

Messages In This Thread
Paul Phillip Levertoff - by Stephen Silver - 04-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Re: David Bauscher Peshitta Translation - by Thirdwoe - 08-01-2012, 10:38 PM