Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others?
Jerry,

Perhaps it would be helpful if you understood Aramaic/Syriac at all. The "of" is totally off in your rendering, it's BS and you know it.

The Daleth Proclitic in that verse points to the verb "know", and in no way signifies "of." The Daleth Proclitic in that usage means "that." Not "of."

The English rendering is :

"Truly, therefore, let all the house of Israel KNOW THAT God has made this Yeshua whom you crucified Maryah and Meshikha."

I can't believe you actually wrote that. You don't know the first thing about Aramaic, yet you think by throwing around terms you can fool people.

That's just pathetic, Jerry. You have no business pretending to know the first thing about Aramaic, you are a fraud plain and simple. You would fail the most basic university class if you tried that garbage above.

"of-that-the-Lord" - what a monstrous construct you have created in your denial. Absolutely shameful. I am so thoroughly disgusted, I can't put it into words. You should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously. But you have no shame apparently, pretending to play translator of something you haven't the first clue about.

I don't think you realize how many people are laughing at your post, but go right ahead don't let that stop you, continue to publicly make a fool out of yourself.

Wow.

+Shamasha

Messages In This Thread
Re: How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others? - by Paul Younan - 08-13-2011, 05:45 AM