Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others?
Yea...that is an Aramaic Targum...and is why its longer than the Masoretic above it in the single line...with the English there being the KJV translation of the Masoretic text...I guess I can go look up the translation of the Targum to see how it reads...but am hoping someone can show the literal Aramaic Peshitta text to see if Mar-Yah is in both instances Mar-Yah and My Mar-Yah...in the verse in Psalms 110:1...or must it be rendered "Mar-Yah" and "My Master" for the second occurance. It seems to me, unless I just don't understand right...that it could be Mar-Yah (Master YHWH) in both instances.

"Master YHWH, My Master YHWH, said: 'You sit at my right, until I make your enemies a stool for your feet.' "

Is this translation passible?

We know that The WORD IS GOD=Master YHWH...and this is HIM speaking as The WORD, concerning HIS incarnation as The Messiah, who IS Holy YHWH & Holy Man UNITED as ONE... And so Yeshua, The Word/GOD, was telling the scribes that day WHO He really was/is.

Blessings,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: How does the AENT 4th edition compare to the others? - by Thirdwoe - 08-07-2011, 09:17 AM