Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Um....are we sure Maryah always = LORD?
IPOstapyuk Wrote:
Quote:Also, can you please give all the verses which calls an Angel, Marya?
I have to look to it.
Since so much debates who is Marya, if I was translator I would just transliterated this word and let the reader decide.

distazo Wrote:Why did the Greeks and others not transliterate it? Because marya, is a girls name and is like Maria. It would not contribute to the holiness of God at all.
Oy, if Ha Sawtawn can not uphold one lie he comes with another.

But before haSawtawn,s last ridiculous spew, meant to distract us from the truth, can IPOstapyuk please answer ThirdWoe's question!

ThirdWoe quot Wrote:Also, can you please give all the verses which calls an Angel, Marya?

And If anyone wants to use the Eastern (or even the Western Peshitta) please do, but, by all means never quote Roth's version as it is known to be a literary piece of trash. That is right it does not by any means hold true as it claims to have done! So again I ask that any questions pertaining to the Eastern (much less the Western) Peshitta should never be based upon Roth's literary piece of trash [i./e.- his 2008-2010 rendition of the Western Peshitta!!!].

(OK, Younan's and Mageira's versions are good English bases but Roth'as rendition can not by any means be trusted, period!!!) So please show where a Messenger [a.k.a. - a Messenger was called Marya?].

Messages In This Thread
Re: Um....are we sure Maryah always = LORD? - by The Texas RAT - 06-20-2013, 06:20 AM