Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this?
Andrej Wrote:
distazo Wrote:He is actually saying that YHWH = Yeshu.
There are some references he citated from the Tanakh (OT) where YHWH e.g. says: "Besides me, there is no saviour" While Acts 4:12 says that Yeshu' is the savior for humankind.
Funny, because this IS what the scriptures he gives support, but he seems to disagree with those scriptures.

Dear justalex, i really believe that you are interested in truth, far beyond your own mind or anything others have taught you. Please know that i only publically respond to you because i think it is in your interest to find truth by reasoning.
justalex Wrote:I'm so glad you put that this "imho" on there as that is not supported by scripture at all. Try reading Maaseh Shlichiym 2:16-21 where Kepha quotes nebiy Yo`EL in Yo`EL 2:28-32. Yo`EL certainly did not mean YAHUshuah or Yeshu in your case but ABBA YHWH.

Read the scriptures and find where YAHUshuah said, "In that day you shall ask me nothing. Amein, amein, anything you ask My ABBA, in My name, {HE SHALL GIVE IT TO YOU}." Note the "in my name" not " I " will give it to you but ABBA YHWH, so your statement about people being "confused" is self-applicable for you apparently.

Did Kepha change His mind in 4:12 or was he confused in ch. 2? I am quite sure he knew quite well the prophets' as most Ibriym did/do. Just reading the rest of ch 4 ITSELF shows that things were done "in the name of" YAHUshuah, just as He specified it should be done; the Sanhedrin even told them not to teach, "in the name of". However note that Kepha DID NOT use YAHUshuah's name in verse 19 as he was not talking about YAHUshuah but ABBA YHWH.
Read the text, how hard can it be? Start in verse 10. It is a 100% clear reference, without any doubt. And of course it is in perfect union with Joel, as the name Jesus addresses the Father and incorporates the name Yahweh.

justalex Wrote:These are little things that are missed by those that try to make ABBA YHWH and The Son, one.
I and my Father are one.
John 10:30

Pro 18:17 He that is first in his own cause seemeth just; but his neighbour cometh and searcheth him.

As it is for now, let me ask you some of the questions i did not get answered by you directly:

Do you believe that:
1) Jesus is not God in any sense of the Word. He is also not Yahweh, as Yahweh is God, and Jesus is not God?
2) Jesus and God are completely seperate beings and are two different persons with different personalities?
3) Jesus is inferior to God in almost any sense (strength, knowledge, ...), except that he is also eternal just like God?
4) All our prayers should be directed to God (the Father), never Jesus Christ?
5) All our worship should be directed to God (the Father), never Jesus Christ?
6) Jesus is not a man in any sense of the word?
7) The Bible is inspired, but not all information in it is 100% accurate. The spoken words of Jesus that John recorded are more reliable than the words anyone else spoke, including narration of the texts?

And, who raised Jesus from the dead, reading these verses:
Joh 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
Joh 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Joh 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
Joh 2:21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

Gal 1:1 Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the deadWink

What did Jeremiah and Isaiah say, who the messiah is?
Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Wich name is superior, the name "Jesus" or the name Yahweh? And, who will you see in heaven, Jesus, the Father, of both?

And, a new one came up in this thread: Who is the messiah, YHWH, as stated countless times, or Jesus, as stated countless times?

Those are the little things missed by those that try to deny the divinity of Christ.

I actually responded to all this but somehow it said I wasn't looged in but I know you can't post without first logging in so the system nust have "timed out" while I was typing however I will answer the questions abd deal with the rest later...

1. YAHUshuah is not YHWH... I follow no teutonic "gutt"...

2. Two separate etities, yes... separate personalites INPOSSIBLE as YAHUshuah proceeded from YHWH...

3. Inferior in almost any sense??? Well, YAHUshuah said only ABBA YHWH knew the time of His return, that shows He didn't know that... He also told the mother od Zebedee that it was not His to give seats on the left and right of Him but it was ABBA's ONLY to give...

4. YAHUshuah said, " In that day you shall ask me NOTHING, AMEIN, AMEIN, whatsoever you shall My ABBA in my name, HE WILL GIVE IT TO YOU"... so whom do you ask, the one that can give it to you or the Mediator???

5. Worship... that depends on what you call "worship"... The Apocalypse 5:14 says, " Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. " note that it says to BOTH not one... YAHUshuah had glory BEFORE He came to ha eretz per HIS own words...

6. YAHUshuah was RUACh before He became man, as a man He lived, He ate, and He bled... after which He returned to Malchut Shamayim...

7. Is the bible inspired... yep... are there mistakes??? Possibly as after all of the many "trnaliterations and translations" and man's fallibility however YAH is able to keep HIS TRUTH as it is...and why would Yahuchanan be superior to everything else??? Biased thinking perhaps??? I generally stick with what YAHUshah said, not what others said about Him... however I don't place the one of the apostles that walked with YAHUshuah above the other...

If you read ONLY those verses concerning YAHUshuah's resurrection you leave out passages of the bible correct??? That is a very "chrry picking" way of viewing the bible correct??? How many times will I find where it is said that the FATHER raised Him from the dead??? Do you know???

I Like Ephesians 1... you should read what it says...

The name "jesus" isn't superior to anything as far as I am concerned... there is no "j" in the Ibriyt language...

Who is MASHIACH??? Well, who sent whom??? Ask yourself...

I'll stop there... I can go tit fror tat with the verses later...

justalex

Messages In This Thread
What is this? - by soneroboricua - 12-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Re: What is this? - by justalex - 12-21-2010, 12:25 PM
Re: What is this? - by distazo - 12-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Re: What is this? - by whathell - 12-21-2010, 02:53 PM
Re: What is this? - by distazo - 12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Re: What is this? - by whathell - 12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Re: What is this? - by justalex - 12-21-2010, 06:09 PM
Re: What is this? - by justalex - 12-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Re: What is this? - by soneroboricua - 12-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Re: What is this? - by justalex - 12-21-2010, 09:03 PM