Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shema Yisra`ELYHWH ELOHEYNU YHWH | EYCHAD...
Here is a post from a religious and Spirituality forum, my question here to anyone is where this ELOHEYNU can be found? I have searched Strong's Exhaustive Concordance and this is nowhere to be found, so again if anyone here can help out with the word and it's definition whether this is indeed singular or plural it would be greatly appreciated.

Shlama wBurkate

Sonero

Shema Yisra`ELYHWH ELOHEYNU YHWH | EYCHAD...

Let's get this straight for once and for all... The wannabe Aramaic/Promacists (in this case whathell (although he clings to that errant NIV like it's a mother's teat)) THINKS that echad means that YHWH spoken og above on DeBARIYM 6:4 means a unity...

His first errant assumption stems from the isdea that ELOHIYM means a plurality... His second that ELOHIYM is used in this passage just because in theYenghis says "god"...

Unfortunately for whathell, HE has never bothered to study the IBRIYT texts... otherwise HE whould have known that ELOHIYM IS NOT used... (this is what I meant by I KNOW how it is used whathell... you didn't catch the hint...) I should mention that he got this (his) theology from the back of Gabriel Roth's AENT... (people do not bother to buy this book... unless you cannot get anythiing else to start a fire...)

You will note that ELOHEYNU is used... don't worry about the "NU" part as it is just the way IBRIYT is written... HOWEVER... pay VERY close attention to ELOHEY... It is singular... it always has been and always will be... Just as "echad" will always be the primary number (number 1) in the Ibriyt counting system instead of yachid or pa'am... which refer to one as "lonely...

Now whathell... I will give you a day to research this and figure out your sin and forgive yourself (YHWH is merciful and full of forgiveness, but forgiving ourselves is the real challenge)... along with the other whathell (honest christian)... split personalities on the net, Dr. Phil was talking about that yesterday... LOL...

I will see how many posts the two of you canpost today to prove me wrong (interestingly enough, just the other day I proved whathell AND OTHERS wrong about the word "heis" used in Yahuchanan 10:30 and other passages... you would think they would have figured out by now that when I study, I REALLY study...LOL...)

RESEARCH STUDY LEARN TEACH... no other order will work... LOL...

`LChM ShLWM...

Messages In This Thread
Shema Yisra`ELYHWH ELOHEYNU YHWH | EYCHAD... - by soneroboricua - 12-13-2010, 06:27 PM