Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Bauscher - What happended to the "Codes" section??
What happended to David Bauscher?? I recall some time ago(over a year now) that he had on this list one or two items on the index for disscusion. In particular he was behind the "Aramic Primacy and Code" (something to that nature) section.

I am just wanting to know if that section is still on this forum site??

Having said all this I am aware that there was some dissagreement or conflict between David and a few of the folks that head up this site (mainly Andrew Roth). My purpose is not to check into all this of what happended and "who said this" or "who said that."

I do know that he was active on this forum and made some very pertinant examples in favor of Aramaic Primacy. Has he been kicked off or is he (David) just not active any longer on this site by his own choosing?? What happened to his "Aramaic NT and Hidden Codes" section??

And finally, I would like to know the opinions by those who contribute most to this site of David's knowledge of the Aramaic?? I mean, next to this site David Bauscher's site and contribution to Aramaic Primacy is very high on the list. In your opinion does he have a good handle on the Aramaic??

I know that is a cluster full of questions but you all do not have to answer all of them each one. I am just looking, basically, to get an idea if David Bauscher is gone and what happended to his section.

Cordially,

Mike Karoules

Tks for keeping me active.
October 27, 2010

Check out the last several posts in the Bible Code section of this forum.

On September 26, 2008, I wrote a long discussion of my analysis of Bible Codes. In summary I wrote:

"The whole Bible code process is really somewhat silly. Any objective statistician or actuary will recognize its flaws. Unfortunately, the Bible Code claims can be a serious distraction that interferes with logical and scholarly consideration of the wonderful Peshitta text."

Sincerely,
Otto
Dave dropped the codecs section anyway, from his revision 3 english translation.
So the, did David leave discussions all together including all the other categories??

Otto, to check out your last several posts under the Bible Codes section can I find it somewhere in the archives??

Mike
My previoius posts on codes are avaiable. Look among the most recent in the Codes section. Look at the September 26, 2008, post. It is available!

I recommended to Dave that he drop the codes stuff in the preface of his Peshitta translation because I think it weakens his translation prestige.

Dave has done an excellent job in his translations and accompanying commentary!

Otto
Otto,

Thanks. Have done so and will do it again. Tk-you for replying. Take care.

Mike