Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions about the Aramaic English New Testament
No, Khatan Christina, would be my vote. Let's think about this for a moment. Yes, I wanted to ban him at first too. But after a while, when I became more convinced that it was really Albion, my vote would be not to ban.

Reason being, and I feel this may come out wrong but here goes - I'd rather leave this thread up so that anyone who had any lingering doubts (ahem, Ryan) about Albion and his true character and his true agenda can realize why I sided with a "demonized hacker" (my apologies to Corvus Argentum) instead of Albion.

I'm normally a very good judge of character, and although I've never personally met Albion - he has called me on the telephone on numerous occasions. And the sense I got from our conversations was that this is not a good person, he does not know the Messiah that I know and that he really has some serious personal issues he needs to deal with within a professional and pharmaceutical framework.

Khati Christina, please don't ban him or delete this post for that will just play into his hands. He will continue to work behind the scenes to undermine us, test our limits and our tolerance of his childish actions. But let's not stoop to his level. For then he will have won.

And thank you for the addition of Dawid's name:

(a) Rev. David Bauscher
(b) James Trimm
© Yours Trooly
(d) Silver Crow
(e) Andrew Gabriel Roth
(f) Dawid

Anyone else who can think of another "Albion Victim", please feel free to respond.
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Questions about the Aramaic English New Testament - by Paul Younan - 11-05-2008, 05:53 PM