Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To and about my friend Albion
Shlama all--

I wanted to take a moment here and write about and to my friend Albion here. I wanted to let him know publically just how much I appreciate his support and kindness to me over a very long period of time and over a wide range of personal and scriptural issues.

You know, you can't have too many friends in this tough world, and yes, sometimes standing up for what you believe in annoys the heck out of folks. I know I am tough and rigid about core stuff and that will never change, but I also know that people of many faiths and positions can work together and be friends. Albion is a perfect example of someone who has navigated the treacherous waters of faith prospects and has emerged asking great questions and thirsting zealously for THE truth, which may or may not be 100% MY TRUTH.

I have said over and over again, especially lately, that I am not an evangelist and this is true. Yes I have my point of view and those details change slowly, if at all, but I also know that Albion represents to me the exact kind of person I think I can dialogue with and learn from. I am not always stern and I know that friendships like the one I have with Albion are very precious and even vital to healthy interaction with the wider world.

So thank you Akhi Khabiba Albion once again for you help, your love and your kindness. It is appreciated beyond measure.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth
My Dear Brother Andrew,

Wow! I am moved beyond almost knowing how to reply.

First, it was a Jewish person, Vickie Simon, who REALLY explained to me about Messiah Yeshua.

Then it was Liz Zimmerman who taught me tenderness, when I dated her.

It IS YOU who have taught me how to really Love Biblical scholarship!

It is YOU who showed me the Eastern, Jewish, Yeshua.

It is YOU who made me really want to learn Hebrew, and Aramaic!

And finally, it is YOU who has helped me not to take the evil one so seriously!

Your NOT being afraid to say "this is what has happened to me" here on this Forum, has helped ME not to take ha satan so seriously, either.

I REALLY admire YOU for that!

I want you to know, that I've always believed in YOU, I KNEW that you could pull off Mari/PEACE!.

I want you to know how very much THAT I LOVE YOU, and that your friendship IS A TREASURE TO ME!

Now, I'm having to type this through good tears, and I know that my Brother Andrew Loves me, as much as I Love HIM!

You have been, and will continue to be, A SOURCE OF TRUE INSPIRATION FOR ME!

I don't know if I'll ever get to meet you, short of The World To Come........but if they asked me who in the whole world that I'd Love to meet, I'd tell them ANDREW GABRIEL ROTH, my Brother in Messiah!.

I'm a mess now, but it feels so GOOD when Brothers can Love one another, like WE DO!

Your Brother In Maran Yeshua, Albion
Albion Wrote:My Dear Brother Andrew,

Wow! I am moved beyond almost knowing how to reply.

First, it was a Jewish person, Vickie Simon, who REALLY explained to me about Messiah Yeshua.

Then it was Liz Zimmerman who taught me tenderness, when I dated her.

It IS YOU who have taught me how to really Love Biblical scholarship!

It is YOU who showed me the Eastern, Jewish, Yeshua.

It is YOU who made me really want to learn Hebrew, and Aramaic!

And finally, it is YOU who has helped me not to take the evil one so seriously!

Your NOT being afraid to say "this is what has happened to me" here on this Forum, has helped ME not to take ha satan so seriously, either.

I REALLY admire YOU for that!

I want you to know, that I've always believed in YOU, I KNEW that you could pull off Mari/PEACE!.

I want you to know how very much THAT I LOVE YOU, and that your friendship IS A TREASURE TO ME!

Now, I'm having to type this through good tears, and I know that my Brother Andrew Loves me, as much as I Love HIM!

You have been, and will continue to be, A SOURCE OF TRUE INSPIRATION FOR ME!

I don't know if I'll ever get to meet you, short of The World To Come........but if they asked me who in the whole world that I'd Love to meet, I'd tell them ANDREW GABRIEL ROTH, my Brother in Messiah!.

I'm a mess now, but it feels so GOOD when Brothers can Love one another, like WE DO!

Your Brother In Maran Yeshua, Albion

Shlama Akhon Andrew and Albion:
This is a wonderful testimony of those that love the TRUTH. I'm very much moved by the love displayed here between brethren. Barukh HaSem!!

Shlama,
Stephen