Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerning the Unfortunate Gentiles
Paul Younan Wrote:Hey Akh,

Though the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Eskimos, Cherokee, aboriginal Australians or Mayans did not possess a written revelation from God, as did the Hebrews, they still retained a residue of the divine image, a sense that there is such a thing as ???right and wrong.??? Though that ???awareness??? had been seriously tarnished in many, nonetheless they were expected to live up to their noblest concepts of moral truth. The law of God is written on every heart. God will judge them accordingly.

The Apostle Paul addresses this point very thoroughly in the book of Romans.

+Shamasha

Shlama Kulkhon:
In answer to this seeming "unfair condition of humanity" I try to focus on John 1:9

"That was the TRUE LIGHT which gives light to every man coming into the world."

In Genesis 2:7 Elohim breathed into Adam's nostrils nishmat khayim and Adam became a living soul. This phrase is expanded in Genesis 7:22 as nishmat ruakh khayim. Job clarifies the meaning of this phrase in Job 26:4,
"To whom have you uttered words and whose nashama came from you."

Then Job, in 27:3-4 confirms the equivalence.

Job 27:3
27:3 "As long as my nashama is in me,
and the breath of Eloah in my nostrils."

27:4 "My lips will not speak wickedness,
nor my tongue utter deceit."

That to say this. Every human soul is born with both nefesh khayia (animal soul) and nishmat ruakh khayim (living spiritual soul). There is no human soul who does not receive promptings and strivings, if you will, from the Holy Spirit of Eloah. In every language of humanity, without exception, Eloah speaks from the nashama within each person, of His exalted ways and wisdom. When anyone humbly responds in faith to His Voice, salvation is brought to the soul and salvation is always affirmed by the written Word of Eloah as by His Ruakh HaKodesh (Holy Spirit of Eloah). There is no intrinsic, discernable difference between the Voice of the Spirit of Eloah and the "written autograph", the scriptures which Jews and Christians have received. Therefore it is often affirmed that when the gospel message is revealed by missionaries to the tribes of the forests, there is often some small group of believers among them, who receive the Words of our LORD Yeshua with joy and gratefulness. There are many stories of these first encounters. Every human soul that humbly listens to the living spiritual nashama(true LIGHT), in TRUTH will receive the gospel message when it is presented in verbal and written form. Yeshua put in plain words, the very truth of salvation. As for the tribes of the forests, who have never laid eyes on a Bible, there is still the witness of the nashama within each and every one. As with every soul, acceptance or rejection of the Word, the Voice/the Spirit of Eloah is personal and binding.
It is in the hands of Eloah to righteously judge all of humanity. He alone has breathed into the nostrils of Adam nishmat ruakh khayim, the True LIGHT, which enlighens every soul, so none can escape the righteous judgement of Eloah. (Romans 1:16-23, 2:1-11)

Shlama,
Stephen Silver
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dukhrana.com">http://www.dukhrana.com</a><!-- m -->

Messages In This Thread
Re: Concerning the Unfortunate Gentiles - by Stephen Silver - 09-12-2008, 05:15 PM