Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this special day....
I don't know if 'in between the lines' that I'm being called "anti-Semitic" or not, but I HIGHLY resent the implication if that is what you mean.

Anyone that knows me, KNOWS that I Love the Jewish people!

If you believe that ALL of 9/11 was orchestrated by the Saudi's, than your more than stupid!

Ryan is right, the BEST "Government" would be YHWH's.......but until then, there's NO government, like NO GOVERNMENT.

This is my last post on this subject.

You've been pretty much after me, ever since my post about ancient British churches. And I'm done.

Albion

Rafa Wrote:Don't get me wrong- I'm a connoisseur of bizarre conspiracy theories. Don't believe me? Then just ask Andrew about some of the preposterous stuff I asked him about. I am open minded, trust me. Just that everytime I dig into one of these 9/11 conspiracy theories it turns out to be very catchy at face value, but very simplified when researched in greater depth. I also don't like the antisemitic overtone of some of these theories (some of them)- in Egypt 43% of the population thinks the Jewish secret service did 9/11 (!!!) It has also been reported that Shiites are spreading these theories as part of a propaganda campaign. I have heard them all, and observing the behavior of Islamic extremists I see absolutely zero reason to believe your goverment did this. They might have known about it sure, but they didn't "set the bomb" or whatever inside the world trade center. Still, if you have a differing opinion it is not my role to condemn you. Just that we must be cautious about something this serious.

Messages In This Thread
On this special day.... - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Christina - 09-11-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by Amatsyah - 09-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Re: On this special day.... - by aramaic_albion - 09-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Spyridon - 09-12-2008, 05:53 AM
Re: On this special day.... - by Paul Younan - 09-12-2008, 02:41 PM