Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth
Shlama Akhi Albion,

As always, your support is greatly appreciated. I am neither arrogant nor fearful at this point. If the Enemy has moved against me, as you suggest, it's because I am doing something right. But beyond this Mari is coming out regardless. I will have my pre press version tomorrow and the rest will proceed from that point.

Sure it would be nice if I wasn't injured, but if nothing else it has given me an opportunity to explain Aramaic NT primacy to two more people, namely my physical therapist and a lady caretaker, neither of which I would have met except by breaking my tibial plateau.

I can honestly say that Bauscher's rantings have not affected me in the least. As I mentioned, it might matter more to me if he actually understood what my position was on Y'shua being YHWH before he railed against me and pronounced me hell-bound.

This is not the first time he has disagreed with me or Paul Younan as you know. We had the whole camel-rope thing, and before that it was about if Y'shua was forsaken on the execution stake. Prior to that he claimed Y'shua never called His Father YHWH--that is until I showed him discussing Psalm 110 and saying MarYah in that context.

At this point, it doesn't really matter to me who is right and who is wrong in terms of facts. What matters is his nasty tone and name calling, which fortunately is very atypical for a Christian pastor to do. I have many other ministers who fortunately acquit themselves with greater maturity even when they disagree. I could get into further detail as to where I believe his anger at me comes from but I will not. Suffice to say, I don't believe it is simply a factual disagreement.

But lest anyone misunderstand, I have nothing against his faith, only his behavior. I have dialogued with members of nearly every major (and some minor ones that you may not have heard of) faith on the planet. I may passionately argue for my positions, but never lose sight of the fact that I am talking with another human being who is to be respected as a person. And of course, I have been under the impression that YHWH, not David Bauscher, is the one who is in charge and judges the ultimate fate of my soul.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Re: Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 08-26-2008, 10:29 PM
Re: Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Re: Message To Andrew Gabriel Roth - by *Albion* - 08-27-2008, 06:55 PM