Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari/PEACE out this month!
Shlama Khati Christina,

Yes Shali is an amazing lady and a very gifted Nazarene writer. It is also amazing to me how she has taken to the Aramaic NT Primacy movement in a relatively short time. Baruch had only known her about 3 weeks before she offered to help us, and when she did a "re-write" of Mark, it just blew me away. She knew how to keep the words intact yet make for better syntactical flow. For these reasons, though she knows no Aramaic at all, I have often called her my "assistant translator". She has taken my rigid and wooden sounding rough draft and turned it into a thing of beauty. There is no way Mari would read nearly as well as it does without her guiding hand. And all she wants in return is a few free copies...I still can't get over that.

As for Aaliyah, I admire her too. I have been privileged to try to support and strengthen her but she really doesn't need it. The Joel's Trumpet stuff was so laughable that I just didn't want to dignify it with a response other than telling them to read my article again. They never went point for point, only engaging in language about that I am wrong, but they were never able to disprove a single thing I said from Tanakh. As a result, I consider further debate beyond what I already said a total waste of time, especially with what is on my plate right now.

Finally I saw absolutely the most hateful piece of trash ever--Trimm never even approached this level--in Rabbi Moshe's diatribe against Aaliyah. This was such hate speech as I have never seen, telling her to grow up, suck it up, whatever.

I am watching things very carefully, I assure you. People think my relative silence sometimes is because I don't know what is being said about me, Aaliyah and others, but I know it all I have friends all over the world who send me multiple copies of each piece of trash, and I am still on YATI's email list. Others right now are doing a way better job than I would in purging the heresy, but it may very well be YHWH has more for me to do on this score. Time will tell. And by the way, I am kind of disappointed that a certain person who recently argued with me did not, from his Christian credentials, give me any support whatsoever in defending the sanctity of monogamous marraige. I would think that would be one thing we could agree on.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by Christina - 08-08-2008, 07:37 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by Paul Younan - 08-08-2008, 07:50 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by yaaqubyl - 08-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by *Albion* - 08-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by Bob Wells - 08-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Mari/PEACE in my hands - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by *Albion* - 08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by Doug - 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Re: Mari/PEACE out this month! - by Christina - 08-28-2008, 09:59 PM