Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mari/P.E.A.C.E. (Matthew's Gospel) Review
Shlama Akhi Albion and others,

My dear brother, as I told in private, I am warmed by your favor. Your good opinion of this work is one of the very few that I covet zealously but obviously I hope others like it too.

It strikes me all the time the enormity of what Baruch, myself and our proofreader Shali are doing. We never seem to run out of ways to keep honing the text. Even today I had to make about a dozen changes to Matthew (minor ones) from the version you have. I found no problems in Mark at all and tonight am proofing the template copy of Luke. Matthew was by far the hardest book to do and the others will come out much more quickly once we are past Acts. When I say this, I mean FINAL VERSIONS corrected for minor spelling and pronunciation, not reinventing the wheel. These books will come from layout from Baruch to Shali and myself in interlinear form and when we send our tweaks back that's it. From there about 300 pages of Appendices follow, but these are all English so they will layout extremely fast.

Stay tuned as we get finished. I don't know if it will be July or August, but it will be soon. Hey. maybe the sacred time it comes out from bindery will be around Rosh Hashanna or Yom Kippur which would be very appropriate too. On the other hand, it could also be in a few weeks. We'll just have to see. I just wanted you all to know Mari is being born into the physical world RIGHT NOW and it is REAL.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Re: Mari/P.E.A.C.E. (Matthew's Gospel) Review - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 07-13-2008, 11:05 PM
Mari/P.E.A.C.E. update - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 07-17-2008, 02:28 AM
Mari/P.E.A.C.E. update - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 07-25-2008, 04:43 PM