Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped.
Hi Raphael, sad to hear that you no longer believe in the true God of the bible. He has proven himself true to me many times, so hopefully I will not stop believing and following Him.
I was not brought up in a practising christian family. I heard about Jesus at school, primary school and his example touched something in me. A few years later I started going to church on my own. In high school this saved me from taking drugs, which some of my friends were taking.
Remember in the new covenant that Jesus taught that we are to love our enemies, bless those who curse us, pray for those who persecute us, and then at the end of his life Jesus practised want He preached and died on the cross, even for His enemies. Remember when Jesus told Peter to put his sword down, for all those who live by the sword will die by the sword.
I never find in the bible that God tells his people to rape little girls, so I don't know who has told you that.
If you look at the different religions they do not teach the same things.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hardcopies ready! Thankyou to all who helped. - by sean - 01-16-2011, 11:08 PM