Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Answer To Some Questions
Shlama Akhi Albion,

You wrote:
Quote:Interesting, first Bauscher changed his whole post DELETING his remark about being "a Universalist".

In fact, his ORIGINAL POST is GONE.
I have deleted nothing. The post remains. Perhaps you are simply in denial of my main point in stating it, which was that I certainly believe in the love of God as much as you do and more, since you believe God would abandon multitudes in Gehenna forever who have no hope of mercy or relief. I quote the last part of it here:
Quote:And please do not plead that you believe in the love of God, God is Love, merciful, etc. You say you believe in everlasting torment in Gehenna.
I am a universalist. I believe all souls will ultimately receive life eternal. That does not mean there is no hell of timeless torments. It simply means that God's love is all powerful and victorious over all evil and sin. He will change us by His own will and word, by His eternal blood and Spirit of Holiness, when He chooses.
If you do not believe that, don't boast to me about how great God's love is.

The only way for any to be right in God's sight is to repent of sin, turn from it and receive God's forgiveness. That will never change.

Repent and be forgiven.

You ask:
Quote:Was Yeshua "a Universalist"???

No, He was, is and ever shall be "The Savior of the world." He is the salvation of the world; He is the Life of the world. He is the redeemer of all men and the Lifegiver of all. He is He who seeks and saves that which is lost. He is the Resurrection and The Life. He is Divine Love and the Mercy of God.

How can you believe God is love and believe He would abandon any lost soul in the flames of Hell forever?

And you tell me
Quote:"God is not pissed off like you are, Dave?"
Obviously the God you adhere to is not pissed off like me. My anger is minimal and short lived. A God of everlasting hell fire would clearly be a bit more pissed off than I am or ever could muster.

So which is it, Albion? Is it a God of Love who periodically gets angry with us very briefly, or a god who gets angry forever with most people to the point of throwing them into everlasting fire without any hope of salvation?
You also wrote:
Quote:because they LIVED IN THE SPIRIT OF LOVE AND COMPASSION that He (Messiah) TAUGHT.

Because If we don't have LOVE, we are NOTHING. I believe that Paul wrote THAT, didn't he?
If God is Love, how can He forget compassion forever to countless multitudes of souls in Gehenna?

"Because If we don't have LOVE, we are NOTHING. I believe that Paul wrote THAT, didn't he?"

Yes, He certainly did. I can't imagine that God would be nothing, but He certainly would be if He were to do what you and millions of Christians believe He will do, by casting off the eternal souls of men into a Hell of tortures from which there is no deliverance forever. Even ten thousand years in Hell would be mercy compared to everlasting pain.

Don't you agree?

Dave

Messages In This Thread
An Answer To Some Questions - by *Albion* - 02-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by gbausc - 02-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by yaaqub - 02-13-2008, 08:34 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by *Albion* - 02-13-2008, 10:24 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by 'taint Paul - 02-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by *Albion* - 02-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by yaaqub - 02-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by 'taint Paul - 02-15-2008, 01:11 AM
Re: An Answer To Some Questions - by gbausc - 02-15-2008, 06:57 PM