Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Way International And The Downfall Of James Scott Trimm
Shlama Akhi Dawid,

So are you saying that you know with 100% certainty that no Netzari religious body has publicly heard Trimm's confessions or reviewed extensive evidence against him and delivered a legitimate ruling? Is that your position? I ask because you said:

Spreading it before a judgment has been made by either a religious court or a secular court is lashon hara'a, even if the accused party is guilty.

True position and I agree with you conceptually, but that is not this situation. Those judgments you mention have already happened. If you don't know you should check into it before assuming others don't know what they are talking about. There is no one unified Netzari Sanhedrin as you know, but there are assemblies that can hear and carefully judge evidence, and I know of at least two that have, one very recently. Or is it the case that because there is no one Jersualem body you feel no group of Netzari can decide on matters of halakha? I also remind you that I have said I disagree with the plagairism charge, which was the start of this thread. It is the rebuke that Akhan Albion got that caused me to comment.

That is all I have to say on the matter, except that the dimensions are far deeper than just a scholarly argument. Nevertheless, I am done and will respect Akhan Paul's request. You can find out though off-forum what has really happened and JUDGE FOR YOURSELF. If I am asking you to weigh evidence directly, that is not lashon haraa but its opposite, and I think you know that. Way more than two or three eyewitnesses have weighed in on this. Truth is not gossip and truth is not evil either. YHWH shall judge Trimm ultimately, not any of us. I may have used "judge" language but I claim no rabbinic style authority for myself as you might understand it. I lead no congregation nor am I ordained. I do believe though it is quite easy for me not to do as he has done.

Shlama w'burkate
Andrew Gabriel Roth

Messages In This Thread
Truth and Trimm - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 12:27 AM
Re: The Way International And The Downfall Of James Scott Trimm - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 04:45 AM
Do NOT go - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 06:04 AM
Trimm docs sent - by Andrew Gabriel Roth - 02-10-2008, 03:21 PM
Re: Trimm docs sent - by Dawid - 02-10-2008, 03:28 PM