Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request For Prayer
Dear Friends,

I've been on this board on and off since 2001, and I never remember seeing a request for prayer put here before.

Some of you here know what I've gone (and continue to go) through.

And it doesn't just affect ME, but my wife as well.

It's enough to say that I'm involved in a psychic war, or psychological warfare, if you prefer.

This is the start of the 5th YEAR of this war. A LONGG TIME.

The human psyche (what we Christians refer to as our "soul") is NOT designed to withstand literally YEARS of being in a war.

That's exactly why these young men and women coming home from Iraq and Afganhistan are so emotionally scarred, because they have lived in a war area on and off for YEARS and YEARS.

This war that we're involved in has (literally) God and His Son and the Holy Spirit on one side, and satan on the other side.

I used to believe that psychic warfare was baloney, but I repent of that immature and unholy view.

I was very wrong to think in such a narrowly defined way.

The human soul needs a basic kind of 'ground' of Peace (and I DON'T mean 'earth' here) to 'grow' in the correct way.

When there is NO Peace, or even only sporadic Peace, the soul grows tired, and begins to 'run down'.

Take it from me that this is true.

Now, with MarYah's Grace I can live like this for 5 more years if I have to, but I'd prefer NOT TO, all things considered.

I ask for YOUR prayers for protection and for a Holy layer of Peace around both myself and my wife (who's name is 'Sandy').

I would also ask that you pray for angels to come offer their help as we sleep as well.

I've had some fairly amazing experiences along these lines, that I'd prefer to not talk about here (as the enemy's minion reads here as well).

I ask for these things in all humility, as a mere broken man who wants to be a servant of MarYah, whenever possible.

I thank you my dear friends for your prayers, please pray that Peace replaces paranoia in my mind and heart.

That Love replaces anger, and that I can finally come to see he who is an enemy become a servant of MarYah perhaps someday, as well.

Who knows, with Our God, ALL THINGS are possible.

Your Will Oh Lord, not mine.

Again my friends, THANK YOU.

Shlama in Yeshua, Albion

P.S. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.
Dear Albion,

Know that you're always in our family's prayers. Spring time is coming, brother. Hope to see you some day soon.
shlomo Albion,

May God protect you and your wife, and keep away all harm that may come to you from the evil one!

bamsheeho,
keefa bar morun
May Alaha put his loving arms around you and your family.
Shlama Albion,

Isa 26:3 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."

Read also Psalm 91, which is full of peace and protection from our LORD.

"Ps 46:1 To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
."

"The Lord Jehovah has said: 'I shall not forsake you, neither shall I let go of your hand.' " Hebrews 13:5 (My translation)

Blessings,

Dave