Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher
Shlama Akhi Albion & Dawid,

Of course anyone may reply to this thread. Albion simply wanted to address a specific issue in it.

I am not a Greek primacist! I simply point out that a first century Greek manuscript has apparently been identified which also has Aramaic seals and
dates for the four Greek Gospels with the authors' names of those Gospels written also in Aramaic, using Herodian script (1st century). I believe as I have for quite a few years now, that the Greek is a translation of the Peshitta. This Codex W would be one of the first Greek manuscripts translated from The Peshitta Gospels.

The book I mentioned is certainly worth obtaining, as it has plenty of magnified photos, showing the dates and signatures in the Aramaic seals hidden in the Greek letters themselves & alongside them in many places, forming artistic designs. The covers of the manuscript has primitive looking paintings of the four apostles (shown also in the book) with Aramaic messages hidden in their clothing and even on their faces!

I've studied Greek textual Criticism since 1974, but I have never seen anything like this ever presented in any book or article on the subject.
I doubt the author sees this the way I do. He seems to think the Greek is the original. I have written him about my discovery of The Peshitta as the original, with the codes I have found and the proofs that the Greek was often mistranslated from Aramaic by misreading one Aramaic letter in a word, changing the meaning altogether.

I never got a response to my long letter to Dr. Woodard, though he is keeping me posted about new material he is publishing, so I'm on his mailing list.

Blessings to all,

Dave Bauscher

Messages In This Thread
About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by *Albion* - 01-07-2008, 08:22 PM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by Dawid - 01-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by gbausc - 01-09-2008, 04:22 AM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by Dawid - 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by yaaqub - 01-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by gbausc - 01-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by yaaqub - 01-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Re: About Kodex W, For Dave Bauscher - by yaaqub - 01-14-2008, 06:07 PM