Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible code newbie
Well, I can program what I need for any search. I'll try to checkout codefinder. However, what I typically do in these situations where I need to skip parts of data is read the data as binary into a word (rebol variable), then I skip through the data outputing what is found at the skip interval indexes into and output file in sequential order. Then I save the contents as binary and then open it with the original reader/viewer to see the contents. So for example to test this - all I would need is the data and a skip interval that one desires. The data would most likely be the Aramaic text and the skip interval could be anything that has turned up results so far to compare against. I'm not sure what the 230,000 max limit is for - I don't see a ceiling on what number can be done as most computers can handle numbers in computations much larger than 230,000. What I do see often in situations like this is when people load a complete file into memory and risk memory errors. That may why you ran across that limit - not sure. However, I'm not concerned about problem as I can open a port to a file and read portions of the file at a time that way there is no limit on file size that can be searched. If you want to send me something you want search and the skip interval then just send it in text format and if there is a certain font file required send me a link to the download. My email is <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ptretter@hotmail.com">ptretter@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->.

Paul

Messages In This Thread
Bible code newbie - by trettep - 06-03-2005, 01:58 AM
[No subject] - by Dan Gan - 06-03-2005, 03:39 AM
[No subject] - by gbausc - 06-03-2005, 07:46 PM
[No subject] - by trettep - 06-03-2005, 08:40 PM
[No subject] - by trettep - 06-21-2005, 05:07 PM
Hebrew and Aramaic resources - by gbausc - 06-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Re: Bible code newbie - by arjpm06 - 08-18-2010, 04:55 AM