Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deceitful Doctrine
Hi Dave:
This is a doctrine of deceit. How long are you going to keep up this charade.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.biblecodedigest.com/page.php/130">http://www.biblecodedigest.com/page.php/130</a><!-- m -->

Massive Jesus Mosaic Pervades the Aramaic New Testament Researcher Rev. Glenn David Bauscher continues his exploration of the Peshitta with a blockbuster discovery of a Jesus mosaic far beyond explanation by chance.

Kind Regards,
Stephen Silver
Hi Steve,

What is a deceitful doctrine ? - The idea that God would put codes in the Bible ?
You have already stated that you believe he has done so, and called them "wonderful and incredible".

Is it that I have not found the words or type of codes you like ? I admit that the codes I have found are not "Torah" in two books. I have found millions of ELS occurrences of the Divine Names, such as Yahweh, Marya, Meshikha,Elaha,Yeshu,Rukha, Ena na, etc.
in The Peshitta and in The Tanach and Torah, far beyond what would occur by chance. I have not invented statistics or mathematics to prove this. There are simple
formulas that do this and there is code software that has these formulas built in to calculate the probabilities.
So what if codes are not always simple?
Does that mean God is only in it if it is simple ? Most of creation is not simple. There are mathematical principles behind all of it; many of them are quite complicated.
Galileo was condemned as a heretic for saying the earth moved around the sun.
His detractors quoted The Bible, which says, "the earth cannot be moved".

Are you saying I am a heretic because I say
God put codes in The Peshitta ?

Dave
Get my NT translations, books & articles at :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://aramaicnt.com">http://aramaicnt.com</a><!-- m --> and Lulu.com
I also have articles at BibleCodeDigest.com
gbausc Wrote:Are you saying I am a heretic because I say
God put codes in The Peshitta ?

Dave

Hi Dave:
Yes. A heretic presumes to speak for God.

BTW, it is wonderful and incredible that TORAH, TAV-VAV-RESH-HEH appears at a 50 ELS in Genesis 1:1-5, as well as in Exodus 1:1-6.

In Christ,
Stephen Silver
Nashama,

For whom do you speak ?

Dave
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://aramaicnt.com">http://aramaicnt.com</a><!-- m --> and Lulu.com
gbausc Wrote:Nashama,

For whom do you speak ?

Dave

Hi Dave:
I speak for whom I have authority and the responsibility to speak for. I quote the WORD of GOD because I have authority and the responsibility to do so. This is a sacred trust.

In Christ,
Stephen Silver
So if I speak for God, I am a heretic; If you speak for God, you are doing your duty.
How can you expect anyone to take you seriously ?
Every ordained minister and rabbi is ordained to speak for God, as I understand it. God has ordained me to do so, by the guidance and anointing of His Holy Spirit.
I have never "presumed" anything. I simply let Him speak through me.

"If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God." 1 Peter 4:11

Or did you miss that one ?

You need to hone your definition of "heretic" a bit more, before you throw it around as a charge against me or anyone else.

Dave
Dave,

I am skeptical about the Bible codes since nothing in the Bible is told about them.
So, I believe it is just a spinning for casual occurrences/coincidences.

Since you have the spinning machine, would be a good idea to
spin some big secular book to see if they have a codes as well.
Just very curious.

Ivan.
Not sure if Dave will respond to that IPO, since that post was made 7 years ago now...but the codes he says that exist in his digital copy of the 1905 UBS crittcal Western Peshitto text, which he claims is inspired, are not the problem...his false teachings are, and when a man translates with a bias towards his held beliefs, which some are not true...its not a good thing. Like most teachers...Dave might mean well, but that is not enough. You have to translate well, without bias or coloring to propagate your personal understanding, when the text does not say such a thing.

It is a very serious matter to translate the Holy Scriptures...to say the least.
Thirdwoe wrote
Quote:Not sure if Dave will respond to that IPO
One of the goals of David is to discredit Eastern Peshitta which
he is doing intensively as I personally observed.
David has big knowledge and scholarship but they serve wrong goals, unfortunately.
On the introduction to the forum it is written:

Quote:This forum is dedicated to the fascinating research by Rev. David Bauscher which scientifically demonstrates the primacy and divine inspiration of The Peshitta Aramaic N.T.

Actually, Rev. David Bauscher demonstrates that Peshitta text is corrupted but Peshitto is
the original truth. As much as I know David is a great scholar. It is worth to check
David's demonstrations, maybe he is right..........
IPOstapyuk Wrote:On the introduction to the forum it is written:

Quote:This forum is dedicated to the fascinating research by Rev. David Bauscher which scientifically demonstrates the primacy and divine inspiration of The Peshitta Aramaic N.T.

Actually, Rev. David Bauscher demonstrates that Peshitta text is corrupted but Peshitto is
the original truth. As much as I know David is a great scholar. It is worth to check

Shlama,

i haven't looked at this in many years, but from what i recall, a major factor of David's codes was the "looping" of the Western Peshitto text to achieve the ESLs. while i've personally counted the Hebrew text and seen words arise using ESLs of some measurable skip-pattern, i find it highly unlikely that Alaha intended for us to loop the Aramaic text back on itself to arrive at a sensible term or phrase or sentence, as the proposed Peshitto codes do. i can count 5 letter skips, i can count 50 letter skips, and heck, i can count 500 letter skips, but when you have to loop the entire text back on itself and go into 100's of thousands or even millions of skips, then to me, it quickly loses its divine-stamp aura.

just my observation, but i quickly moved away from hoping in any secret messages, and turned my attention back to the open message of the One who came to publish Good News, and i've been very satisfied!

Chayim b'Moshiach,
Jeremy
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xE2\x80\x95For...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Hello Ivan,

I have checked those demonstrations (about the codes by David B.) a while ago. They simply do not hold water. There is a historical thread on this forum documenting the discussion, and proof that his "codes" argument is flawed is quite simple.

Each one of us has probably made one or two mistakes in our lives. David has made one with the codes argument. Sad thing is that he did not want to admit it.

Jerzy

The truth can be found in many places. For instance, God's /Jesus Christ signature can be found encoded within the KJV.
Unfortunately, as ridiculous as it may sound, lots of folk have no problem with banning God's /Jesus Christ's signature.

To see and hear it for yourself,...... Go to http://goo.gl/38qhp and click on the flashing words "Watch / Listen".

This takes you on a web page tour of the proof of God's /Jesus Christ's signature, and does so via automatic web page scrolling along with complete audio coverage in sync.
It lasts about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.biblecodedigest.com/">http://www.biblecodedigest.com/</a><!-- m --> said it was trash, and people like Randall Ingermanson also said it was trash, and so on. On top of that, many Christian websites and Christian forms banned it, period.

The big question is .......WHY ?
Hebrew Code in Peshitta NT

“I AM JEHOVAH” (AHIaH YeHoWaH) code in John 20:27-30 in Hebrew.

Please notice the attached photo of the Aramaic passage at the bottom.

27  And he said to Thomas: Reach hither thy finger, and look at my hands; and reach out thy hand and extend it to my side: and be not incredulous, but believing.
28  And Thomas answered, and said to him: My Lord, and my God!
29  Jesus said to him: Now, when thou hast seen me, thou believest: blessed are they, who have not seen me, yet believe.
30  And many other signs did Jesus before his disciples, which are not written in this book.

The Blue letters, starting with the third Alap a in verse 30, counting backward 14 letters to the end of verse 29, 14 letters takes you to He h, 5th letter from the end of the verse, and another 14 letters back, we have Yod y, and so on, to He h spells hyha–“I Am”. Continuing back 14 letters four more times gives hwhy-“Yahweh”. This is by far the lowest skip rate at which the Hebrew sentence occurs in The 3 editions of The Peshitta NT tested, including The Khabouris ms.. The next highest is 995. One other phrase, “I am The Living God, The Life” –“Ena na Khayay”, has a low skip of 190; all others of the ELS’s with skips greater than 1 have much higher skip rates.
The Khabouris has no skip rate ELS’s lower than 522, so no verses close together have any ELS’s like this one, among the 17 phrases tested.
What is most interesting is the context of the passage, in which our resurrected Lord appears to Thomas, showing him his hands and side, and Thomas falls down and exclaims to Yeshua: “My Lord and my God!”

The words in which the highlighted code letters are found are translated: “Believing, also answered HimJesus. ‘You believed those & believe the signs.’ ”

Even the words in which the code letters are found spell out a coherent message about the faith in The Messiah Yeshua. Put in good English, it says, “And Jesus answered the believer: “You have believed those things; believe also the signs.’”

By itself, the phrase has a 1 in 78 chance of occurring in the Peshitta text. What is remarkable about it is the context in which it occurs in that text and the fact that there is a coherent message in the very words in which the code letters are found which is consistent also with the code phrase (“I AM Yahweh”) and the passage of scripture.
The code was found with the software program “Codefinder”, and searched three editions of the Peshitta NT. The code occurs in the Eastern & 1905 critical Peshitta (a Western edition). The Khabouris is an Eastern manuscript of the 12th century, apparently translated from a mid-4th century manuscript, according to the scribe who copied the manuscript. The Khabouris ms. does not contain the above code.

While the probability that this code would occur in the Peshitta NT is a modest 1 in 78, the probability statistic for this statement occurring in the short passage of the four verses of John 20:27-30, which is about our risen Lord appearing to Thomas and showing him his hands and feet and side, whereupon Thomas exclaims, “my Lord and my God!”, and falls down and worships Him- that probability Codefinder itself computes to be 4 chances out of a million, or one out of 250,000!

Try to find a similar code message of this length in the context of four verses with the same context as the coded message such as this one in John 20 ("I AM YeHoWaH") where Thomas worships and confesses Jesus to be his Lord and his God. Only the Peshitta text (1905 edition & the Eastern text) contains this. The Khabouris manuscript, however, does not have it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)