Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a load of this!
Dear Darrell,

You publicly portray yourself as a free-thinker, therefore I would imagine that you wouldn't take the word of anyone as infallible, and would much rather examine the evidence for yourself and make up your own mind. The statements you made are your own words and not taken from an encyclopedia. Therefore the honorable thing for you to do would be to defend yourself when challenged.

Well, what will it be? If you want to debate the view you have of the Peshitta, then I am happy to do so...in a spirit in which I think I may help you learn something. I'm not out to "win" or to publicly expose your lack of knowledge in that area. It is obviously a mis-match - because I am a speaker of the language, and you are not. My intentions are only to prove Aramaic primacy and hope that you revise your view, not to "win".....let alone to convert you to Christianity.

It's up to you, of course. But in the end I hope you do the noble thing and defend your statements - if you stand by them and are confident enough in them, with an open mind to refine your position if shown evidence to the contrary.

Note: I'm not asking you to revise your view of the inspiration of the bible.

Peace,
Paul
+Shamasha Paul bar-Shimun de'Beth-Younan
[Image: sig.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Get a load of this! - by Paul Younan - 10-22-2003, 03:21 AM
[No subject] - by Paul Younan - 10-22-2003, 03:22 AM