Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Antichrist Will Establish the Mosaic Law
(07-16-2018, 02:33 AM)Thirdwoe Wrote: Your ideas might get more attention on Facebook in some of the conspiratorial new world order groups.

In case you missed this too, an international hidden agenda (conspiracy if you wish) is explicitly in the word of God both from the OT and NT and indicates Jerusalem as the leader of it - that is until the table is turned against it and decimated, save the 144,000 remnant. So it's not my idea, I'm just calling attention to it.

It's funny how weak-minded people shy from this subject because the  media  dog-trains people to be dismissive of it when it's actually quite a deadly serious subject in the bible intimately tied to events at the end of the age, but sad how misguided Christians and others turn a blind eye (or lend support) to the crimes and blasphemy of what is called a rebellious, defiled  and tyrannical city in Zephaniah chapter 3 where we see the priesthood back in operation, rather than reaching out with the Gospel and warn them of the coming holocaust they will suffer from their 'allies.' And since this is a place for general discussion on the bible I don't need to go to FB, but knock yourself out.

Psalm 83:
3 They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against your treasured ones.
4 They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."
5 For they have conspired together with one mind; Against You they make a covenant
(NAU)

Psalm 2:
1 Why are the nations in an uproar And the peoples devising a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,
3 "Let us tear their fetters apart And cast away their cords from us!"
4 He who sits in the heavens laughs, The Lord scoffs at them.
(NAU)

Revelation 17:
1 "Come here, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters,
2 with whom the kings of the earth committed acts of immorality, and those who dwell on the earth were made drunk with the wine of her immorality."
(NAU) 18.3 also says: "and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality"

Who is the Harlot woman?

Revelation 17:
18 "The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth [or land]." (NAU, my note in brackets)

The great harlot is that great city where Yeshua was crucified:

Revelation 11:
8 And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which mystically [Lit. spiritually] is called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified (NAU,  translator note in brackets)

Eventually the agreement falls apart and the 10 sovereigns turn against Jerusalem:

Revelation 17:
16 And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.
17 For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.
(NAU)

This scenario is a repetition of a previous situation from the OT when apostate Israel was playing the harlot with various nations after the time of Solomon who set up a trade-bloc in the middle east which went downhill in Ezekiel 16.35-39; Egypt, Philistia, Assyria, Chaldea are named in vv 26-29.
"All that openeth the matrix is mine" -Exodus 34.19a

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Antichrist Will Establish the Mosaic Law - by aux - 07-17-2018, 09:51 PM