Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation
Cool, thanks for the follow-up. 

On that Revelation 13 question about the beast coming out of the sea, I would say that’s literally a spiritual sign per Revelation 17:3 “And he brought me to the wilderness in spirit, and I saw a woman who sat on a blood-red beast full of blasphemous names, which had seven heads and ten horns.”

Interestingly, the Crawford Codex states that these ten horns rule for ܚܕܐ ܫܢܬܐ (“one year”) rather than “one hour”.

In the early days of the Roman Empire, the DECEMVIRATE (ten-man council) ruled Rome for “one year” and wrote the foundational tablets of Roman law.  Looks like B.C. experience was foreshadowing an A.D. experience that may come in our generation...

Personally, I think Roman rule never really went away; only the names changed (so to speak).  Currently, the British throne openly claims the same title that Caesar claimed, IMPERATOR ("Emperor").  And so much more.

I love Revelation; it's so fascinating and ultimately uplifting! I think that in order to put oil in a lamp (the eye is the lamp of the body), the gospel actually needs to go into a woman's eye (the church needs to read it) and it needs to work light inside of her (a light that the Messiah will know).

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-17-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-18-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-22-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Mystery Revealed: Gospel of Mark tracks the 7 Churches in the Book of Revelation - by gregglaser - 04-23-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-23-2016, 12:56 PM
RE: A Mystery Revealed - by sestir - 04-25-2016, 03:41 PM