Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seeking insight on Janet Magiera's Messianic Aramaic NT
ALLAH

...Alla. He was the moon god, who married the sun goddess. "Together they produced three goddesses who were called 'the daughters of Allah.' These three goddess were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat." (Robert A. Morey, 'Islam Unveiled: The true Desert Storm' Shermans Dlae, PA: The Scholars Press, 1991, p. 48-49.)

The Encyclopedia of Religion mentions that "Allah" is a pre-Islamic name... corresponding to the Babylonian Bel." (Robert A. Morey, 'Islam Unveiled: The true Desert Storm' Shermans Dlae, PA: The Scholars Press, 1991, p. 46.)

Bel is Ba'al or Baal. There is no doubt that the God of Religions are the same and are not the Elohim of Life. Allah, Christ, are Baal. Lord is associated with Baal, Adonia is really Adonis. Without belief in Aramaic Primacy, one is left with very little discernment. Only HE knows who is of true intent and HE instructs. You may thank Rome, and her Jesuits and Masons for today's confusion. I understand terminology is mostly an avoided topic but I tell you, before this is all over, HIS NAME will be remembered. I believe the true name of the Father is spoken in 3 syllables, time will tell.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Seeking insight on Janet Magiera's Messianic Aramaic NT - by Anthony Wroten - 05-25-2014, 05:43 PM