Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An important distinction in the Aramaic text
IPOstapyuk Wrote:John 6:46 - There is no man who hath seen the Father, but he who is from Aloha, he hath seen the Father.
I just did not remember the exact wording. Better to put whole verses than its numbers
so that people would not keep searching.
In the burning bush above mentioned looks like angel is called Marya too.
When in plural is pronounced 'maraye' and singular 'marya' then why singular is not pronounced 'maraya'?
I just cannot accept formula Jesus = Lord YA when YA = YHWH.
No direct proof exists. If it is yes than Jesus is Son of Himself and not Son of God.
First Christians called Marya as Kurios and Dominos in Greek and Latin respectively which both mean Lord.
If we accept Jesus = YHWH then what is the name of His Father?

Why would this be the case? Of course Jesus is not son of himself. The one godhead exists of 3 persons. When the father spoke from heaven where public heard it too (John 12:29), Jesus did not speak to himself, but his Father from heaven.

Maybe you could study Hebrews chapter 1. Especially verses 10-12. It is a citation of Psalms 102:26 and more.

Is Psalms speaking 102:26 about whom? About YHWH right? If not, correct me!
Hebrews 1 is only about Jesus. All those citations are about Jesus. If not, correct me!
So, just this simple example shows that Jesus = YHWH. In that line it is safe to conclude that Jesus = Maran Yahweh. However, the Assyrian/Syriac language does not justify such a translation. Still, the conclusion (to me) is that Jesus=YHWH.
In addition, Jesus shares all the titles of his father.

Messages In This Thread
Re: An important distinction in the Aramaic text - by distazo - 06-16-2013, 06:37 PM