Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
Regarding the “throne of Satan” (Rev 2:13), this post reveals that the 9-8-9 triangle encoded plainly as Pergamon in the Greek Book of Revelation is actually something bigger under the light of the Aramaic Book of Revelation (encoded as Pergamus).  The secret revealed in this post is that the top of Satan’s throne in Greek is the Great Pyramid in Egypt, and the bottom of Satan’s throne in Aramaic is Mt. Hermon.

[Image: pergamon-giza-pyramid-sword-staff-3.jpg]

As if there weren’t enough mysteries already about the Great Pyramid of Giza (Isaiah 19:19) – I’ve found its dimensions (base 11, height 7) are secretly encoded (as the location of Satan’s throne) above/against the sword & staff when you put the Greek transcription (“Pergamon”) atop the Aramaic transcription (“Pergamus”).  This puts the literal Aramaic Revelation (with sword and staff in charge) at odds with the Greek translation (with its pyramid)!

[Image: pergamon-giza-pyramid-sword-staff-2.jpg]

And moreover, the pyramid of Pergamon (Greek translation) within the pyramid of Giza (Greek translation) points at the island of Patmos where John received Revelation, go figure!

[Image: Pergamon-Triangle-Sword-Staff-Patmos.jpg]

Geographical/mathematical methodology:

Pergamon Anatolia (the traditional seat of “Satan’s throne”) sits atop a 9-8-9 acute isosceles triangle formed by hypothetically extended lines of the sword & staff, and that triangle is pointing directly at the island of Patmos.  To map this 9-8-9 triangle (45 miles x 40 miles x 45 miles) and finding Patmos:

1. Draw straight lines between the three top points (Pergamon, Smyrna, Thyatira) to form the 9-8-9 triangle. Also draw a radius from Ephesus (first assembly) to Laodicea (last assembly).  Naturally, this creates a circle. But surprisingly Pergamon Anatolia is precisely due north from the radial point on that circle (10 miles away) that conjoins Pergamus Cyprus and Perga Anatolia (recall that Pergamus and Perga are already in conjunction in the sword & staff (which allowed us to locate the third assembly at Mt. Hermon)).

[Image: pergamon-thyatira-smyrna-sword-staff.jpg]

[Image: pergamon-north-line-sword-staff.jpg]

2. From the midpoint of Thyatira and Pergamon, draw a straight line through Smyrna and it brings you directly to Patmos. 

[Image: Pergamon-Triangle-Sword-Staff-Patmos.jpg]

[Image: pergamon-giza-pyramid-sword-staff-Patmos.jpg]

The images here are full of interesting numbers and relationships.  Possibilities abound! For example, continue the straight line from Philadelphia to Sardis, and at mile 70 it lands at the center line of the triangle.  Then draw a radius from that center point to Smyrna, and the 22-mile circle traces the edge of the original line from Thyatira to the top of the circle that is the radius of Ephesus to Laodicea.  It’s just really beautiful how it all lines up so nicely as you go from example to example…

[Image: pyramid-corner-egypt-chambers-sword-staff.jpg]

Analysis

Here is what I think all this means – our Father uses conjunctions and ratios, among countless other tools and methods (like synchronicities in your life), to reveal His dominion over space and time. For me, this latest discovery has been another very synchronistic one, connecting my very first research oddity with this latest finding (suggesting to me again how the Father predestined my research from the beginning).  Even little recent details are synchronistic, like the fact that I just happened to find the 9-8-9 triangle after the post by Lily8989.  Yes, He aligns people in conjunction too.

But signs are just signs. Imagine the signs & wonders that scientists 1,000,000 or 1,000,000,000,000 years from now could theoretically accomplish.  Levitation could be a simple trick that you teach your pet; teleportation of objects would theoretically be as simple as 3-d printing today; and who knows how many dimensions mankind would theoretically access in the future.  But even in 1,000,000,000,000 years, only the Creator of our known universe should be able to fulfill prophecies by aligning the free will interpersonal circumstances of diverse beings and the natural order of physics with such exquisite precision.  If you take out the free will, then any alien should be able to accomplish it and the beauty is lost, which is one reason why the movie The Matrix (regarding simulated free will) leaves one feeling empty.  

[Image: matrix-reality.jpg]

But when we keep faith in Messiah, with possibilities, we feel uplifted. Yahshua is beyond comforting in this measure, through YHVH. 

Indeed, ‘supernatural’ powers such as creating a new star or reading a human mind are not really persuasive of omnipotence.  But the ability to transcend the temporal dimension (which sets an order in our minds) and encode the natural order of physics to glorify the Messiah to our little free will perspectives as humans on earth, that is special to us because it shows not only power over creation itself, but that the Father actually cares about our perspectives!  Conjunctions on the face of the earth are just among the little birthday presents we get to open here and now that glorify the Messiah.  We love Him so much, it’s true; but He loves us so much more!!

[Image: baby1.gif]

Ultimately we are learning a greater lesson -- when we follow the physical laws of the universe, we learn about creation, and by induction our Creator.  When we follow the laws we place on others (i.e., Torah, golden rule, any law we observe jurisdictionally), we learn about ourselves exercising creative and destructive powers within the Father’s creation.  YHVH gives us power because He wants us to learn about our gifts of power.

The Messiah Yahshua followed and fulfilled the law of Israel’s jurisdiction because that order in time revealed the character of the Father more than even the supernatural gifts (like walking on water), because to our human perspectives at this time in the scientific age (when we can easily walk on water with science) supernatural signs are just futuristic physics (for the most part).  Looking back, we certainly appreciate Yahshua’s supernatural qualities during his first coming, but they are not by themselves a sustainable foundation for belief in divinity, I think.  Rather, it makes more sense to build a foundation on loving the order He set, and the reconciliation to order through the life He delivered; and to love the Father, and the reconciliation to the Father through forgiveness.  This is the natural order given to us for learning here, and right now.  Our words cannot even express how much we love the Father.  And His love for us is divine.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map - by gregglaser - 05-30-2015, 04:09 AM