Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
Wow, this is so amazing! I have to re read this because of my phone but when you said

"remember this map evidence helps further prove what the trustworthy already know: the messiah rules all who pass under his staff. A fallen being (whether he calls himself an angel or alien) might be able to make a crop circle or fly a spaceship, or teach sorceries and wield tetrahedrons, but these are just transient powers. YHVH gives powers and YHVH can take away those powers. YHVH controls all of these sagas in order to create and enforce beauty and justice and salvation, and life and death. The way I see the evidence, YHVH carved this particular saga for our generation and provides evidence like the above on the earth for our edification"
It was an eye opener for me, as I'm fairly new into reading the bible. What motivated you to look into all of this, and please keep me posted on any updates. This is amazing. I find it funny that I recently learned about the Fibonacci sequence and I'm seeing it in your research about relating to revelations.
I

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map - by Lily8989 - 05-10-2015, 01:15 AM