Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
When the time is right, I?m planning to make a video that explains all this with pictures, but in a nutshell, the sword & staff likely represents the Revelation 12 woman in the wilderness, because? when miles on earth are converted to years, the lines of the sword & staff trace the history of the woman through time ? each of the 7-churches mark a world-changing event in history (where the world wouldn?t be the same without the event):

? 68AD ? Jerusalem overthrown by civil war so the woman must flee (sword begins in Jerusalem)
? 687AD ? construction of the dome of the rock (sword point in Ephesus)
? 727AD ? founding of the papal states (2nd sword point in Smyrna)
? 1328AD ? black plague commences (end of sword, beginning of staff in Pergamus)
? 1917AD ? end of WWI and founding of the League of Nations (top of staff in Thyatira)
? 1945AD ? first nuclear bomb, end of WWII, founding of the UN (top crook of the staff in Sardis)
? 1973AD ? Arab-Israeli War, end of Vietnam War (middle crook of the staff in Philadelphia)
? 2018AD ? unknown, this would be the last part of the clock (bottom crook of the staff in Laodicea). Is there anywhere else the woman can flee, or is she out of time?

[Image: 7-Churches-Revelation-Sword-Staff.jpg]

Note that these assemblies of people (?churches?) would cover pretty large areas on the ground -- logically much larger than the narrow epicenter points in my image on which the numbers depend, so I can selectively choose data (choose an epicenter from a relatively large area) to match my theory (which is problematic). But interestingly/fortunately, there are not many world-changing events in the time frames here, so I really can?t run wild with the data ? it?s still mostly firm. For example, if I tried to move my epicenter of Smyrna 9-miles northwest, then my timeline focuses on the Siege of Constantinople in 718AD, but this would disrupt the remaining dates.

So according to this developing theory, the length of the sword & staff image is 1,950 miles. And this number matches the numbers in Revelation 12 -- the woman is in the wilderness for 1950 days because first she is there for 1,260 days (Rev 12:6), then she flees again for 690 days (?time? (60), times (600), and ? time (30). 60 + 600 + 30 = 690). For more detail, click here.

There are lots of clues that Revelation is encoded beyond our imagination. For example, there are 7-churches and the word for church EadTha literally means ?time sign?. This suggests that even on the surface the sword and staff is a ?time sign? with encoded dates. Or in Rev 12:6, the place aThr given to the woman means 'space' and 'time' metaphorically. Or with regard to the 690 code, note that Eadn = time, and Eada= distance. So there are clues in the text directing readers to compare time and distance.

The x-factor of this sword & staff research has always been the third assembly, Pergamus. I think it is meant to be dynamic and multi-layered in meaning, but for purposes of this 1950 code, I think its important that tangential evidence locates PRGMUS between Tyre (Satan?s original throne per Ezekiel 28:2-19) and Mt. Hermon. For over two years I have searched online and in physical libraries for archaeological evidence of PRGMUS in this area shared by Israel, Syria and Lebanon, and I find very close matches in name, but no definitive proof. For example, there are many ?burg? towns around Mt. Hermon because berg=mountain. And then mus=removed. So PRGMUS means ?removed from the mountain?, and therefore PRGMUS might be around Mt. Hermon as this evidence suggests; for now, it is possible?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Ma - by gregglaser - 10-15-2014, 12:24 AM