Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Map
distazo Wrote:Hi!

Interesting stuff you have been digging up! Peshitta also reveals that Paul did not land on the Island Malta (Acts 28:1) but at Militi in Greece an Island at the west-coast (Kefalonia). Indeed, many cities have a duplicate name somewhere else in the world and this was no difference in the first century.
About the image of the sword and the staff. I guess it cannot be co-incidence, but would the Lord expect us to find such knowledge or is it co-incidence?

Thanks distazo, and I think you're asking the right question too about coincidence. Personally, I see so many 'coincidences' in my research and life experiences (especially lately) that I feel it would be illogical for me personally to reason this world is governed by mere happenstance. Sounds like you would agree for your own experiences as well. Here are some helpful bible quotes in support:
  • Matthew 10:30, "And of you, even the hairs of your head all of them are numbered."
  • Proverbs 25:2, ?The honor of Elohim is to hide a word; and the honor of sovereigns to probe a word.?
  • Matthew 13:52, ?And he words to them, because of this, every scribe discipled to the sovereigndom of the heavens is like a man ? a lord of the house who ejects from his treasure new and antiquated.?

Thanks also for your insight on Kefalonia in the Book of Acts. With the right goggles on, comparing different places is often really interesting - for example one question that occurred to me with regard to the sword and staff above concerns that excerpt from Acts when Barnabus and Shaul parted ways in Cyprus because of a dispute about John Mark. Because Lazar was living in Cyprus I wonder if he was involved in the dispute as well? In any case, I think I recall it was (shortly?) after using spiritual power to blind a man that Shaul traveled in the direction of Tyre and Sidon (toward Satan's throne on Mt. Hermon?), while Barnabas theoretically stayed along the shepherd?s staff in the image. I'm reminded that light travels all possible paths ? such is the inherent nature of probability evidenced by QED. And theoretically, our free will allows us to focus on any probabilities we choose to be our reality. As you rightly pointed out, there are many different locations on earth with the same name. I reason this provides us with mental exercises in probability theory and more when seeking out codes in the bible. So much of the bible I've found is pointing at probabilities and the properties of light - for example, here is some code work I did recently by applying simple quantum electrodynamic techniques (explained by Richard Feynman) to the Aramaic text of Revelation 12 -- it reveals a peace sign mathematically in the text where the literal words are describing a woman fleeing into the wilderness to find peace: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/1260-rev-12-5-can-represent-a-clock-showing-phi-t1230062.html#p11990822">http://watchermeetup.50.forumer.com/126 ... #p11990822</a><!-- m -->

[Image: PA-60-Rev12-1260-690.jpg]

[Image: peace-symbol-rev12-clock.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aramaic Text of Revelation Forms Sword and Staff on a Ma - by gregglaser - 03-01-2013, 02:50 PM