Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin
Shamasha Paul, I talked with Eric Rivera again on Tuesday morning, and he said he will be ready to talk about it and share the Colophon images with you. He said they are very high res though, and won't be able to be sent through email, but, he has an idea on how to do it over the internet somehow. He said he has some infra-red images and another type, which enhances the letters about 50 percent better then what can be seen in natural light. I think he said the image is over 150 times larger than the codex Colophon page itself.

He said it would be best to call this coming Saturday morning at the number I gave you, as he will have things set up then. I think Stephen Silver is also wanting the look at it too, so maybe you both can have a conference call set up with Eric on that day. Anyway, this may be our best shot at deciphering as much as can be read from the Colophon. May God's will be done in this regard.

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Remarks in the Khabouris manuscript margin - by Thirdwoe - 10-02-2014, 04:02 AM