Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translations Compared: Eastern or Western?
:

I know by reading all the ancient Greek Church teachers/fathers, that they all viewed all appearances and interactions in the Old Testament, between God and Man, as being between The Messiah/The Word of God and Man. We know that The Word/Miltha/Logos OF God IS God...but He is also said to be WITH God at the same time.

This shows that even though The Father & The Son are ONE, as to Diety, there is a distinction between them nonetheless. I also saw that the early Church taught that The Father was un-named in Scripture, indicating that they believed and were taught, from Apostolic times, that MarYa/YHWH was the pre-incarnate Name of The Messiah/The Word of God/Son of God, given to Moses. No man has seen God i.e. The Father, at ANY time, but The Messiah His Word/Miltha/Logos, whom He has sent has made Him known.

These verses below show this distinction seen in James 3:10 pretty good. The Aramaic Scriptures don't blur the lines when it comes to this matter, as the Greek tends to do, but rather makes it very clear, who The Messiah is.

Colosians 3:24 "And that you know that from Our Master you are receiving retribution in The Inheritance, for, it?s unto MarYa M?Shikha {Master YHWH The Messiah}, that you serve."

1st Corinthians 8:6 But to us there is one God, The Father, from whom are all things and by whom we are, and one MarYa {Master YHWH} Yeshu' M'Shikha, by way of Him are all things and we are also by way of Him."

Philippians 2:11 "...and every tongue will profess that MarYa {Master-YHWH} is Yeshu? M?Shikha, unto The Glory of Alaha, His Father."

Also see Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 1st Corinthians 1:2 with Joel 2:32

Shlama,
Chuck

Messages In This Thread
Re: Translations Compared: Eastern or Western? - by Thirdwoe - 11-05-2012, 04:42 PM