Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..."
Do not be decieved....

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes." Romans 10:4

"Through him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the law of Moses." Acts 13:39

"Do you not know, brothers, for I am speaking to men who know the law, that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives?" Romans 7:1

"So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God." Romans 7:4

"For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God." Colossians 3:3

"For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died." 2 Corinthians 5:14

"To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law." 1 Corinthians 9:20

"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14

"But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code." Romans 7:6

"In the same way, consider yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus." Romans 6:11

"But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the Law." Gal 5:18

"For sin shall not be your master, because you are not under law, but under grace." Romans 6:14

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Let no (pagan) therefore judge you..." - by Thirdwoe - 05-19-2012, 04:41 AM