Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARAMAIC CLARIFICATION STATEMENTS IN NT
Shlama Chuck,

I'm glad to hear you met up with Qasha Genard. I love that Qasha, he's great isn't he?

Thirdwoe Wrote:What is keeping the rest of the NT from being completed for your Interlinear here?...I know we all would love to see that completed

I don't know if the explanation will make a whole lot of sense, but I haven't felt "it" in quite a while. What that "it" is, I can't put into words. It's not what I consider to be any sort of inspiration, for lack of a better term. I find myself not able to concentrate on the task at hand, rather my mind wanders and mistakes creep in. I wind up frustrated at the end of the tenth iteration of the same passage, and rather than risk error, I walk away.

Those are the results, but the symptoms are a bit deeper. Something is just not there in my mind and I don't want to translate this way...mechanically without my heart into it. The task at hand deserves much more than that level of dedication.

I suppose I'm waiting and praying "it" returns, as much of a lazy excuse as that sounds.

+Shamasha

Messages In This Thread
Re: ARAMAIC CLARIFICATION STATEMENTS IN NT - by Paul Younan - 08-22-2011, 09:52 PM